***Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.***
Having GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) can be tough. At times, it can be downright crippling, to be completely honest. However, having grown up around seeing the harm that prescription drugs can do to a family, I refuse to medicate. There are other ways to help keep stress under control that are safer, natural, and just as effective, in my opinion. Of course, I'm not a doctor, I am just telling what I feel is best for MY life. If you feel that you may be suffering from anxiety or depression, definitely talk to your doctor to come up with a plan that's right for YOU.
Anyway, one of my favorite ways to help destress is to drink some delicious, organic herbal tea. Mother Nature offers some wonderful herbs with soothing properties, so why not enjoy them? One of my favorite brands is Organic India. They offer several varieties of Tulsi teas, and they are all absolutely wonderful for relaxation and stress relief.
Modern research has classified Tulsi as an adaptogenic herb. Adaptogens have been shown to support the body’s natural immune system while relieving the body’s negative reaction to stress. Adaptogenic herbs have been used in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal medicines for thousands of years to promote and maintain wellness. Many adaptogenic herbs have been referred to by herbalists as rejuvenate herbs, qi tonic herbs, rasayanas or restorative herbs. They help the body adapt to environmental, physical and emotional stressors, support normal functions, and restore balance.
Tulsi has been considered India’s “Queen of Herbs” for more than 5,000 years and has been revered as one of the most sacred herbs in India, infused with healing power.
• Abundant in antioxidants, certified organic Tulsi Tea tastes great and offers stress relief, increased energy, and a boost to your natural immune system.
• Organic India’s Tulsi – Holy Basil Formula and certified organic Tulsi Teas include three varieties of Tulsi leaves: Rama, Vana, and Krishna. Each variety has a slightly different look, ¬taste, and smell and when combined, create a perfectly balanced herbal infusion with an array of health benefits.
• Organic India Tulsi Tea is USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher and Halal certified, gluten-free, and vegan.
- Original –>Stress- Relieving and Energizing
- Peppermint –>Stress- Relieving and Refreshing
- Sweet Rose –>Stress- Relieving and Magical
- Honey Chamomile –>Stress- Relieving and Restorative
- Raspberry Peach –>Stress- Relieving and Detoxifying
- Pomegranate Green –>Stress- Relieving and Invigorating
- Red Mango–>Stress- Relieving and Nurturing
This tea, like all of the other Organic India Tulsi teas, is made only from the highest quality, organic ingredients. These teas are wonderful served hot or over ice, and they definitely have amazing, exotic flavors that help me to relax after a long day. If you'd like, you could even use these teas in your smoothies or make frozen fruit pops with them! There are so many different ways to enjoy the benefits of these Tulsi herbs!
Overall, we're definitely quite pleased with all of the wonderful products we've tried from Organic India. These teas are a God-send, and definitely help me reduce stress naturally and effectively. I recommend them to anyone who suffers from stress or anxiety, or those who simply enjoy a flavorful cup of high quality tea!
You can check out all of the awesomeness that Organic India has to offer on their website.
You can also connect with them on Facebook and on twitter to stay on top of their latest products and promotions.