***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% honest, and have not been influenced in any way.***
I have to admit, though, that not all gel pens are created equal. Many of them don't write well, or they smear very easily, leaving weird, colorful trails in their wake. It can be frustrating, to say the least. No one wants to spend time writing a letter just to have it become a big, smeared mess! I'm sure some of you can relate, no?
Recently, I was introduced to the brand new Paper Mate® InkJoy® Gel Pens™. I've been a fan of this brand since I was a kid and used their pens and pencils at school. My favorites were the erasable pens, but I don't think they make them anymore. After all, it has been about a thousand years since I was a kid. At least that's what my kiddos think.
Now that my children are in school, they seem to be just as enthusiastic about having great, colorful gel pens to write and doodle with. I couldn't wait to show them these InkJoy Gel Pens and see what they could create! My oldest, who is 16, drew the pretty picture you see above. Notice something? Hint: There are NO SMEARS!
As you can see, this Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen assortment has every color in the rainbow, perfect for inspiring young minds to get creative. Whether they're drawing, taking notes, completing homework, or writing a handwritten letter, these InkJoy Gel Pens are up to the task!
Overall, I would definitely recommend these pens for students heading back to school, or maybe to Moms like me who still enjoy the lost art of handwritten nots. These pens open up a whole rainbow of possibilities, and thanks to the fact that they dry rapidly, there will be no smears to ruin your creations.
Paper Mate® InkJoy® Gel Pens™ get an A++ from us!
Connect with Paper Mate :
You can also connect with Paper Mate on Facebook, on twitter, and on Instagram to stay on top of their latest products and promotions!
Win the Ultimate Shawn Mendes Fan Experience :
“The simple act of sharing a handwritten note can help spread joy and make a positive difference in someone’s life. Shawn Mendes believes strongly in the power of the written word so the decision to partner with him for this program was easy,” said Victor Misawa, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Writing and Creative Expression. “Shawn is a true advocate for spreading positivity through his lyrics and we are proud that he uses Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens to inspire his songwriting.”
The campaign with Mendes continues the tradition of his #NotesFromShawn campaign withDoSomething.org, which was started in 2014 to help spread and promote positivity by encouraging fans to share notes with others to help brighten their days, boost self-esteem and to show the power of the handwritten word. The third year of the #NotesFromShawn campaign will start with the first stop of Shawn’s tour on July 15. Fans can visit DoSomething.org/Shawn for more information.
Paper Mate is challenging fans to spread handwritten notes of joy in their everyday lives. As a part of the movement, fans can share their joy-inspired messages with Shawn on Instagram and Twitter using #SpreadJoy. Fans can get involved by following these three simple steps:
- Handwrite a joyful note; try it using Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens
- Take a photo of the note
- Share it on Instagram or Twitter tagging Paper Mate and using #SpreadJoy.
Other ways Shawn’s fans can get involved in the Spread Joy, Not Smears campaign:
- Concert goers can stop by a “Spread Joy Station” to receive a Paper Mate InkJoy Pen and note pad to write a positive “message of joy.”
- Plus, now through December 31, fans can enter the “The Ultimate Shawn Mendes Fan Experience Sweepstakes” on spreadinkjoy.com or shawnmendesofficial.com for a chance to win one of two Grand Prizes2, merchandise or win a concert ticket for themselves and ten friends in select markets. The two lucky fans selected as Grand Prize winners and three of their friends will win the “Ultimate Fan Experience” spending a day with Shawn and his crew to spread to joy.
- Additionally, fans can tune in to their local radio stations and follow Paper Mate InkJoy on social media for a chance to win concert tickets, signed merchandise and other cool prizes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal resident of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec), at least 13 years of age. Sweepstakes ends December 31, 2016. Official rules available at www.spreadinkjoy.com