PRI Treat Yourself Manuka Honey Family Fun Pack Giveaway ARV:$80 #Sponsored 5/4
***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples and information to facilitate my post. All opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
Now that winter has gone away, hopefully for good, we're spending a lot of time outdoors together as a family. Picnics, trips to the lake or zoo, and even just a day at the park helps us to reconnect with nature, and with each other!
Whenever we head out to have family adventures, I always make sure to have some treats packed. You never know when hunger will strike, but with 3 kids in tow, I know it will strike hard, fast, and often. When I pack snacks or treats, I try to find products that are not only tasty, but nutritious, too.
Recently, we received a wonderful package of products from New Zealand based Pacific Resources International. They offer a wide variety of products featuring both Pacific Sea Salt and the oh-so-delectable Manuka Honey.
Manuka Honey, which is native to the gorgeous land of New Zealand, has been used for centuries because it's believed to have incredible healing and soothing properties. If you've never read up on the wonderful benefits of raw honey, I highly suggest doing so.
Who knew something so sweet and delicious could:
– Help lower cholesterol
– Help reduce systemic inflammation
– Help treat diabetes
– Help reduce ear, eye and sinus infection symptoms
– Help reduce gastrointestinal problems
- Help treat minor wounds and burns
For more information about the science behind Manuka Honey, please visit Pacific Resources International for tons of great info.
Manuka Honey Strawberry Everyday Wellness Throat Soothing Lollipops and Manuka Honey PRI Propolis Lemon & Honey Lozenges both offer the soothing properties of Manuka Honey.
The Strawberry Lollipops are perfect for children who may not like the idea of cough syrup or lozenges. They are kid-friendly mainly because they're on a stick. Let's face it: Kids like things on sticks. These are not only delicious, they will also help soothe sore throats and help to promote a healthy immune system.
PRI's Manuka Honey Chocolate Collection is fabulous, too! These rich, creamy chocolates have the wonderful flavor of Manuka Honey, along with a touch of either Peppermint or Ginger. They're definitely a unique treat the whole family will enjoy!
I absolutely fell in love with the 100% Raw Certified Manuka Honey UMF Active 5+ from New Zealand. This honey has a very unique, pleasant flavor. Since it's a raw honey, it has a thicker, almost creamy texture, unlike typical honey you'd find in the grocery store. Most honey, if it's honey at all, is heat processed, which destroys things like bee pollen, Royal Jelly, and other ingredients that make honey so beneficial to overall wellness. That's why it's crucial to choose raw honey if you're looking to reap all of the amazing benefits that honey has to offer.
I like to just have a small spoonful of honey, all on its own. Or I will put some on a muffin. I try not to add it to anything hot, since I want to preserve all of the honey's nutrients. So no, I don't cook with this honey. You certainly could, I suppose. I just choose not to.
The Classic Salted Manuka Honey Caramels are a delicious treat. I am already a fan of caramels in general, and the addition of pure, Manuka Honey makes these extra special. I've hidden these babies from the children, since I just can't bear to share them. They're that good!
The Manuka Honey Nuggets are a hard lozenge type treat that melt away in your mouth leaving behind a nice, warming taste of honey goodness. These are great, and I keep a few stashed away in my purse, my laptop case, my glove box.....Well, you get the idea. These babies are absolutely addictive, and definitely help me tackle my sweets cravings in a more sensible way. My thighs are grateful for Manuka Honey Nuggets. Just keeping it real, folks.
In addition to all of these amazing Manuka Honey products, we also received some savory treats, too!
The Gourmet Flaky Sea Salt is a wonderful alternative to table salt. It's made from only the highest quality Pacific Sea Salt, and is free of any artificial colors or flavors.
Pacific Sea Salt from New Zealand is completely different than your ordinary table salt. In fact, there's evidence that shows it's actually GOOD for your body! This is because this salt is naturally dried, contains no additives, and retains the trace minerals that are essential to the human body such as magnesium, calcium, and potassium salts. Since Pacific Sea Salt is much closer to nature than ordinary, overly-processed salt, it's much less damaging to the body.
We also received a couple small bags of Proper Hand Cooked Crisps. (In America, we know these as potato chips.) These are absolutely delicious, and come in great flavors like Marlborough Sea Salt and Rosemary & Thyme. They have a great crunch, and I just love the hint of salty goodness and herbs that can be found in these New Zealand made Crisps!
Overall, I am definitely beyond thrilled with my Pacific Resources International experience. These products are superior quality, and I love the fact that they are as close to natural as possible. Not only do they taste wonderful, they help promote overall wellness.
How to Connect And Special Savings :
You can check out all of the crave-worthy products PRI has to offer on the Pacific Resources International website.
You can also connect with them on Facebook and on twitter to stay on top of their latest products and promotions!
I have a fantastic giveaway for PRI products below, but I have some great news: EVERYONE WINS!
Right now, if you shop with PRI, you can receive 15% OFF ALL PRI products
Plus FREE SHIPPING for EVERYONE!
Simply use the code Blogger15 upon checkout to enjoy these exclusive savings!
Enter to WIN A PRI Family Fun Pack ARV:$80 :
I am thrilled to announce that one lucky reader will receive their very own Treat Yourself Family Fun Pack from the awesome folks at Pacific Resources International!
This package will include:
1. Manuka Honey –1.1lb. JarManuka Honey Blend is a delicious blend of Manuka honey from the Rewarewa and Kamahi trees to bring you a tasty rich floral flavor. This premium blend of New Zealand bush honeys has antibacterial properties, which are high in health-giving antioxidants
2. Manuka Honey Chocolate Selection BoxPRI’s award-winning chocolates are made by wrapping dark chocolate around the finest New Zealand Manuka Honey tested 5+. PRI’s Manuka Honey Dark Chocolate with Ginger or Mint contain only 3 Ingredients: Pure Manuka Honey, Dark Chocolate-99% Cocoa, and Ginger or Peppermint. They are All Natural, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Kosher with no use of artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Best of all they are produced right here in the USA.
3. Manuka Honey & Lemon Nuggets PRI 5+ Bio Manuka Honey Nuggets (Honey Candy) are a great tasting treat. Each Manuka Honey Nugget is individually wrapped for your convenience. Ideal for all sporting pursuits, hiking, travelling, and happy family picnic times. These Manuka Honey Nuggets banish dry throats, and help you to achieve your goals for each day. Enjoy the taste of these Manuka Honey Nuggets anytime, anywhere and discover why they are famous in New Zealand and enjoyed worldwide.
4. Proper Crisps-Proper Crisps knows you deserve real food. You shouldn’t have to settle for over-processed, artificially flavored potato chips, you’re worthy of crisps without compromise! And that’s exactly what they deliver at Proper Crisps. There’s a reason they’re the fastest growing snack company in New Zealand. Flavors: Rosemary & Thyme, Smoked Paprika, Sea Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Kumara.
5. Children’s Lollipops PRI’s Children’s Lemon & Honey Lollipops are great tasting and have the benefits of Propolis & Manuka Honey to help fight off infections.6. Manuka Honey Caramels PRI’s Manuka Honey Caramels are so good it’s hard to put them down. These Manuka Honey soft chews are a taste sensation and packed full of flavorful goodness.
7. Manuka Honey Sticks PRI’s Manuka Honey Sticks are the nutritional alternative to candy. Kids love them! Great for lunches or after school snacks.
8. BONUS: Gourmet Flaky Pacific Sea Salt We couldn’t resist. We thought of treating you to the purest salt on earth! Desalinated from the cleanest ocean surrounding New Zealand, PRI’s Flaky Sea Salt is the perfect condiment to accent your cooking – and a treat for your family. Bio-Gro Certified.
How cool is that?!
This giveaway is open to US Residents 18+ until 11:59PM EST on May 4, 2016. Winner will be drawn using Rafflecopter's Random Number Generator. All entries will be verified, so play fair! I will notify winner via e-mail and they will have 48 hours to reply before I am forced to redraw winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. This contest is not affiliated with Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram in any way. Participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. If you have any questions, please contact Brandy at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for entering, and Good Luck!
4/20/2016 04:49:07 pm
I use honey in many ways, but my favorite is in my morning coffee....so much better than sugar or any other sweetner. :-) Thank you.
4/21/2016 04:27:42 am
I like to use honey in my baking.
4/21/2016 09:20:02 am
I don't really use honey. I'm interested in this package because I'd like to try the products. They sound good.
4/21/2016 09:55:56 am
I use honey to sweeten my coffee.
4/21/2016 03:44:28 pm
My favorite way to use honey is to add it to tea to soothe a sore throat. I also like to add it to oatmeal. Thanks for the giveaway!
4/21/2016 07:21:03 pm
I like to use honey in my tea. I also use it in recipes when cooking.
4/21/2016 07:37:07 pm
I love Honey on toast in the morning.
4/22/2016 01:46:41 am
I like to bake with honey, and add it to hot tea and oatmeal.
4/22/2016 11:02:19 am
I like honey slathered on an English muffin in the morning.
4/22/2016 03:29:52 pm
I sometimes have a cup of tea. When I do, I add a spoonful.
4/23/2016 02:59:00 pm
I sometimes enjoy honey on a piece of white wheat toast.On occasion just a teaspoon when I have crave sweets.
4/23/2016 06:43:48 pm
I love LOVE love honey sticks :-) added to everything, or just for a quick pick-me-up
4/23/2016 08:38:51 pm
I like using it in hot tea tea and to sweeten our elderberry syrup!
4/25/2016 11:09:52 pm
I like peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
4/26/2016 04:09:00 pm
I like to use honey in my baking
4/27/2016 02:25:15 am
I love to use honey when cooking meats its so good on chicken and in pork dishes that we make we use it all the time.
4/27/2016 03:01:36 pm
I like baking with honey.
5/1/2016 07:43:16 am
My favorite way to use honey is on warm biscuits.
5/1/2016 10:18:29 pm
I like honey in hot tea.
5/2/2016 10:03:20 am
My fave way to use honey is baking with it.
5/2/2016 03:38:06 pm
I like to have honey in my tea.
5/3/2016 02:00:08 pm
I like to put honey in my tea
5/3/2016 02:07:54 pm
Just honey on toast. Yummy!
5/3/2016 07:16:13 pm
I like to use honey in my tea, on my oatmeal and also on waffles.
5/3/2016 07:57:53 pm
I add it to my smoothies
5/3/2016 08:51:30 pm
I like to use honey instead of syrup on pancakes and waffles.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
PR Friendly Mama!
I'm Brandy, a happily married, proud Mom of 3 amazing kids. If you're interested in building a working relationship, please feel free to e-mail me at: NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3@gmail.com
Links We Love :