***Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.**
Anyway, recently I made the decision to start making sure my own needs are met. I deserve to look good, feel good, and finally work on losing those last 20lbs. Well, in order to be healthy in general, the body needs fuel. All foods are not created equal, though, and each calorie can either work with you or against you. I'm focusing on finding nutritious, protein-rich foods that can help me get through my day without making me gag. Tall order, right? I mean, I have tried some protein bars that have tasted like cardboard before.
Well, that has changed, thanks to NoGii. You may have heard of this wonderful, gluten-free brand before, since it's actually owned by the fabulous Elisabeth Hasslebeck. You see, she was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, and had to switch to a gluten-free diet. Since, bringing awareness to this autoimmune disease has become a passion for Ms. Hasselbeck. She has written books like "The G-Free Diet" and "Deliciously G-Free", and has also helped to develop the NoGii family of products.
Here are some fast facts about NoGii products:
- NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar is a delicious, certified gluten- free, and non-GMO protein bar with 20g of high quality protein.
- Made with sustainably sourced, premium ingredients, NoGii bars have an ideal balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and do not contain any trans fat, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup.
- NoGii bars are perfect for a quick on-the-go meal between activities, refueling after a workout, or anytime you want a satisfying, protein-filled snack.
- NoGii bars can be enjoyed by the entire family, and they are designed to fit your busy, healthy lifestyle.
- NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar retails for $2.50 to $2.99 for one (1) 1.93oz bar.
If you have a gluten-free diet, definitely add these to your shopping list. If you DON'T have a gluten-free diet, definitely add these to your shopping list. Seriously, these bars are absolutely scrumptious, and are a much better alternative to candy or other sweet treats. These babies only taste sinful! I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for easy ways to keep their diet on the right track.
You can learn more about NoGii on their website.
You can also connect with them on Facebook, on twitter, and on Instagram to stay on top of their latest products and promotions!
Enter to WIN :
To enter, visit facebook.com/nogiinogluten, look for the link for the contest, and complete the entry form. Hurry! Contest ends on July 31st, 2015.