***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my post. All opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
When I shop for personal care products like soaps, shampoo, lotions, and body wash, I tend to be a stickler when it comes to ingredients. Xander, my 6 year old, has sensitive skin and tends to have not-so-pleasant reactions to certain detergents and fragrances. I like to keep things super-gentle when it comes to his delicate skin.
One way I pamper my kids' skin, and my own, is by choosing natural or organic, botanically based products. The skin and hair seems to love herbs and plant extracts, and I love that they're guilt free....At least they are when they're eco-friendly and cruelty-free, certified organic products from Live Clean.
Live Clean is a collection of eco-friendly beauty products that are made for the entire family. The brand has a simple vision: to create high performance body, hair, and baby products that celebrate natural beauty while honoring the earth. Live Clean harnesses the beautifying power in plant-based ingredients to create gentle and effective products that are safe for you, your baby, and the environment at an affordable price with all products under $5.99.
· Naturally Based Ingredients: Grounded in respect for the environment, Live Clean products are made of 98% renewable and sustainable plant based ingredients. We preserve the beauty of the planet by never using petro-chemical based ingredients.
· Biodegradable and Recyclable: Every little bit counts. We take great care to source local, biodegradable ingredients, and to use the most recyclable packaging available to reduce our ecological foot print.
· Certified Organic: Live Clean products are created using certified organic extracts derived from beautifying botanicals, including Rosemary, Chamomile, and Lavender.
· Free of Harsh Chemicals: Harsh chemicals, who needs them! We believe in using CLEAN, SIMPLE ingredients. Our products are always; SLS Free, Phthalate Free, Petroleum Free, Silicone Free, Paraben Free, DEA Free, Phosphate Free, and Dye Free.
· Pure Vegan & Vegetarian: We love and adore animals. The majority of Live Clean products are Vegan with a small portion being vegetarian
· Cruelty-Free: Live Clean uses responsible practices and NEVER tests on animals. We believe in embracing in the beauty of life and living cruelty-free.
The brand, which is available at Target, Walgreens, and Whole Foods, has three distinct collections: The Fresh Water Collection, The Argan Oil Collection, and the Coconut Milk Collection. Each of these collections contains a shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand soap.
We received the Hydrating Body Wash and Liquid Hand Soap, both from the Fresh Water Collection, to check out for ourselves. I have to say, I'm impressed! Both products produce wonderful lathering suds, and both rinse away cleanly and leave our skin feeling soft and hydrated. There aren't any icky residues, and neither product is drying. These will be lifesavers this winter when the icy cold Ohio temps wreak havoc on our skin and hair!
Overall, we're loving these products. They work well, and I love that they're certified organic at a truly affordable price point. The next time you're at Whole Foods, Walgreens, or Target, be sure to check out their selection of personal care products for the whole family!
Connect with Live Clean :
PR Friendly Mama!
I'm Brandy, a happily married, proud mama of two munchkins and a teen. You can read more about me HERE. If you're interested in building a working relationship, please feel free to e-mail me at: NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3@gmail.com
Links We Love :
Fotor makes your unique card maker