***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my post. All opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
Easter is right around the corner, folks! Yippee!
On Easter Sunday, we will be heading to the Cleveland area to enjoy our annual family brunch at a nice buffet. After that, we will be heading home for an Easter egg hunt and other activities, which will include heading to the Nature Realm to visit the herb and flower gardens.
Just like Easter egg hunts, Peeps seem to be a lasting Easter tradition. After all, who can resist cute and colorful marshmallow chicks? I remember enjoying Peeps when I was younger, and now my kids will be making their own Peeps memories. Hopefully these memories will go far beyond "blowing them up" in the microwave, which is something my brother liked to do with his Peeps on Easter!
Peeps have come a long, long way since I was a kid. They offer a whole lot more than just marshmallow chicks. A whole lot more. I received a very nice assortment of Peeps products to check out for myself, and I'd love to share some of the fun varieties with you.
If you're looking for some great Easter treats to fill your baskets, check out these offerings from PEEPS® and PEEPS & COMPANY®:
· PEEPS® Filled Delights™ Neapolitan Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Delights™ Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Milk Chocolate
· PEEPS® Delights™ Blueberry Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Dark Chocolate
· PEEPS® Delights™ Coconut Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Dark Chocolate
· PEEPS® Delights™ Strawberry Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Crème Flavored Fudge
· PEEPS® Delights™ Lemon Sherbet Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Delights™ Orange Sherbet Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Sour Cherry Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Fruit Punch Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Sour Watermelon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks Rainbow POPs
· PEEPS® Large Marshmallow Bunnies
· PEEPS® Sugar Free Chicks
· PEEPS® Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Giant Pink and White Bunny Marshmallow Pops
· PEEPS® Cotton Candy Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Pancakes & Syrup Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Mystery Chicks (#1, #2 and #3)
· MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats, 5oz Theater Box
· MIKE AND IKE® Assorted Fruits Jelly Beans, 14oz Lay Down Bag
We received a great assortment of PEEPS® products to check out for ourselves. Of course the classic bunnies and chicks were included, but the real excitement came when the kids realized that we had Mike and Ike Jelly Beans and Easter Treats, PEEPS® Sour Watermelon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks, and some fun Fruit Punch flavored PEEPS®!
Yep. This Easter is going to be EPIC. My biggest challenge now is hiding all the PEEPS® goodies until Easter Sunday!
If you'd like to help celebrate Easter with PEEPS®, you've still got time!
Peeps products are sold well...pretty much everywhere this time of year! With so many fun varieties, your family is sure to find something they'll absolutely love.
Be sure to check out the fun gifts like the PEEP-On-A-Perch gift set or new PEEPS® In Pajamas bedtime story!
Connect with PEEPS® Plus Exclusive Savings :
You can check out the awesomeness that is PEEPS® on their website.
Save 20% off at peepsandcompany.com with this discount code valid through April 15: EASTER18
You can also follow PEEPS® on Facebook, on twitter, on Pinterest, and on Instagram.
When you're done drooling over the delectable, fluffy goodness there, you can also check out the PEEPS & COMPANY® website for even MORE treats!
PEEPS & COMPANY® are social, too! You can follow them on Facebook, on twitter, on Pinterest, and on Instagram.
PR Friendly Mama!
I'm Brandy, a happily married, proud mama of two munchkins and a teen. You can read more about me HERE. If you're interested in building a working relationship, please feel free to e-mail me at: NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3@gmail.com
Links We Love :