***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
Anyway, music was a very regular part of life for me as a child. My Dad was, and still is, in a band, and we were always watching them practice, or just listening to their Band Practice tapes. We also listened to a ton of record albums. I grew up listening to a lot of Classic Rock, and was introduced to bands like Heart, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles thanks to the wonders of vinyl. I always loved the rich, raw sound of record albums. Experiencing music through records is a unique and much different experience than we have today, thanks to the digital age.
When I recently got the opportunity to check out the 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers, I was beyond thrilled. I have a small record collection myself, and had absolutely no way to play them. Thanks to the awesome folks at 1byone, now I can enjoy my classic record albums any time I'd like. I can even record them onto a USB drive as MP3 files for music on the go! How cool is that?!
- Great Styling - Beautiful wooden appearance, protective dust cover, and convenient front panel with playback controls.
- Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording - Transform audio from vinyl records into MP3 format files for later playback on your computer and mobile devices.
- Selectable Speeds - 33 / 45 / 78 RPM speed settings with included 45-RPM adaptor so you can play every vinyl in your collection.
- Front-facing Stereo Speakers - Full-spectrum sound to properly listen to both your vinyl records and MP3s using a USB key.
- RCA Output - Easily connect your turntable to your own home sound system.
I have quite a few vintage albums that I couldn't wait to play. Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy, OLD, OLD Beatles, The Doors, Pink Floyd...Just to name a few. Good stuff, and very reminiscent of my childhood. My parents had awesome taste in music, so I was raised on a lot of tunes that are older than I am.
You can play any albums you have on this turntable as well. It will accommodate 33 / 45 / 78 RPM albums, which should cover everything in your collection. It definitely covers mine!
I also love the fact that this unit allows me to record my albums onto a flash drive. I can them load them onto my computer to listen to, or even burn them to a CD to put in my car for road trips.
Overall, I am absolutely THRILLED to have discovered this product and this awesome brand. They have so many awesome products in their Amazon store that are now on my Wish List. 1byone has other turntables, too, for those looking for a different color or specifications. Go check them out!
I'll just keep on dancing over here, thanks to my great new turntable!