***Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Smiley360.com for Nexium 24HR. All opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
Whether it's nachos, burritos, enchiladas, or a variety of tacos, we always end up with full bellies, ready for a nice siesta. There's nothing more fulfilling than a good meal followed by a nice, leisurely nap.
Unless, of course, heartburn strikes. I have suffered from regular heartburn most of my adult life. It started when I was expecting my oldest son, who is now 16. Unfortunately, it never really fully went away. I get heartburn regularly, and it's often brought on by my favorite foods.
Nexium 24HR is an over-the-counter version of the famous purple pill that's been providing relief from heartburn for years. Just one pill a day protects you from that fiery feeling for a whole 24 hours! Talk about awesome!
This year, one of our main dishes will be some super-simple to prepare, oven-baked chicken tacos. These literally take almost no time or effort, since we use pre-made rotisserie chicken from our local grocery store.
Buying rotisserie chicken is SUCH a time-saver, as it can be used in tons of great dishes. Just shred your chicken, season, and go! Since the chicken is already cooked, it's a huge time-saver!
- 1 pre-cooked rotisserie chicken. (Can be found at most grocery stores in the deli section.)
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Cilantro (optional)
- 12 taco shells. We used the hard corn shells that stand up on their own. Any hard shell will work just fine, though.
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa. We used a medium, restaurant-style salsa.
- Toppings of your choice: Cheese, black olives, jalapenos, black beans, re-fried beans, etc. PLEASE NOTE: If you want to use lettuce, put this on your tacos AFTER they're baked. Ovens and lettuce don't exactly get along!
- Preheat oven to 375• F.
- Remove meat from rotisserie chicken. Shred with 2 forks, or pull apart by hand. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- Season shredded chicken with lime juice, Adobo, and Cilantro. Make sure to mix it well so all of your chicken is well-seasoned.
- Mix jalapenos, olives, black beans, etc into your chicken. Mix well.
- Add chicken mixture to taco shells in a large, 13"x9" baking dish.
- Top generously with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with cold ingredients such as lettuce or guacamole before serving.
I'm just grateful that I can enjoy my favorite Mexican meals without the fear of agonizing heartburn. My Nexium 24HR truly makes a HUGE difference, and allows me to eat the things I want to eat, even if they're a wee bit spicy.
Nexium 24HR tablets are small, easy to swallow, and are meant to be taken for up to 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. They can take up to 4 days to work, but it's well worth the wait!
How do Nexium 24HR tablets work? They block the production of stomach acids that cause heartburn. This protection allows you to enjoy everything life has to offer for a full 24 hours!
As always, please talk to your trusted physician to see if Nexium 24HR tablets are right for you!