Last week, due to the fact that it was my son's 12th birthday and I had cake to bake, presents to prepare, and things to do, I missed out on Saturday's Top 5 Laughs. This week, not too much was funny. This past week was downright exhausting! So for this week, I will be featuring silliness that comes in a very small, diva-like package. This is my 2 year old, Sophie.
When you're done reading my top 5 laughs, be sure to click the button above and check out the rest on the hop!
1. "BACON...BACON...BACOOOOOOONNNNN...." This is what we heard at 2:00AM while we were trying to sleep the other night. I had made breakfast for dinner, and Sophie REALLY liked bacon. So much that she woke up and started screaming about it in her crib in the middle of the night! It kind of reminded me of that obnoxious Beggin' Strips commercial....
2. I have a pair of sunglasses I have to review...Sophie got hold of them, despite the fact that all of my yet-to-be-reviewed items are stored in my dining room so that they don't get lost in the shuffle.
3. She gets this from her father. Enough said.
4. Sophie thought it would somehow be a good idea to empty our HUGE toybox and completely bury her baby brother in toys. Thankfully, he thought it was fun, and was laughing the whole time. Since that day, we have moved most of the toys to the playroom, leaving just a few in our family room. This was not fun to clean up!
5. When we got our first snow this winter, it was short-lived and didn't stick. My oldest decided to take his little sister out on the deck for a quick dance in the falling snow. This was cute, but the whole time she was yelling "Sky go poopy!" Yep...That's my girl!
PR Friendly Mama!
I'm Brandy, a happily married, proud mama of two munchkins and a teen. You can read more about me HERE. If you're interested in building a working relationship, please feel free to e-mail me at: NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3@gmail.com
Links We Love :