***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my post. All opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
This summer, we're adding some science to the mix with Mindware. Mindware is a great company that offers brainy toys for kids of all ages. They have building sets, tools for classrooms and educators, active toys, and even toys for kiddos with special needs. (Seriously, there are SO many different categories at Mindware!) No matter what you're looking for, Mindware's products all have an emphasis on making learning fun and enjoyable.
This hands-on kit includes: lab station, alginate, calcium chloride, face mask, goggles, beakers, stirring sticks, specimen tubes—plus much more! The full-color experiment booklet includes easy-to-follow step-by step instructions. The science of goo is waiting for you!
• Strengthens fine-motor skills and promotes an interest in chemistry
• Investigate polymerization and properties of semi solids ranging from slimes to gels
• 23 pieces total
• Adult supervision is suggestedAge Recommendation: Ages 8 and up
With the Science Academy's Lip Balm Lab you will blend your own signature balms, experiment with fruity flavorings, learn about common ingredients and even test SPF solar lip balm! Contents include: lab station, baby oil, berry wax beads, fine shimmer, fruity flavors, sun block, compact, spoons, beakers and much more! The detailed guide booklet includes step-by-step instructions, storage advice, product testing and ingredient info.
Once you've created your delightful formulations, use the evaluation data sheet to form focus groups with friends and family and rank the popularity of each! Think like a real scientist while creating a luxurious custom item you can use over and over.
• Promotes an interest in chemistry and helps develop critical thinking skills
• Hands-on science kit that is fun, safe and non-toxic
• Custom lip balm recipes include: basic, SPF solar, luxury and shimmer
• 20 pieces in allAge Recommendation: Ages 8 and up
Check out Sophie below with her very own, personalized lip balms that she created herself! Doesn't she look thrilled?
Which Science Academy Lab would YOUR kids love this summer?