When we sat down to look at the selection of sunglasses at 39 Dollar Glasses, we were amazed at the huge variety they have to offer. Not only do they have a large selection of great frames to choose from, you can also customize them by choosing the color of the frames as well as the color of the lenses. You can even get different lens options, such as polarization or progressive lenses. How cool is that?! We spent about 2 hours mulling over the many, many options before Dan finally settled on the pair he loved the most.
Ordering was very, very easy. Joe at 39 Dollar Glasses was very helpful and walked me step-by-step on how to properly order non-prescription sunglasses. It was really simple, and only took a few minutes to fully customize our new glasses. When ordering from 39 Dollar Glasses, you can even choose which case you'd like to accompany them. They had some really nice options. I really liked the chrome-looking case, but Dan opted for the classic black clamshell case. No surprise, since he tends to have a more traditional taste in such things.
The sunglasses arrived very quickly, too! They were very well packaged, and even came with some surprise extras, like lens cleaning cloths, a velvety pouch, and an eye-glass repair tool to tighten the screws if need be. Nice added touch! We were immediately impressed by the quality of the sunglasses we received as well. The frames are super-lightweight, flexible, and strong, and the lenses were very attractive and obviously much better quality than found in the el-cheapo sunglasses you'd expect to find at WalMart. As a matter of fact, these glasses are such high quality that they rival sunglasses that cost hundreds of dollars! The best part? They were a fraction of the price! These sunglasses are attractive and definitely made to last!
Here's a photo of Dan wearing his new glasses from 39 Dollar Glasses. Sophie is just acting as "Arm Candy."
One HUGE selling point of these glasses is that my husband could actually SEE the road at night in the rain wearing these. This is something he can never, ever do, since the glare pretty much blinds him! Needless to say, he is very impressed with these sunglasses, and even went so far as to say they are just as good if not better than sunglasses that cost several times more!
Overall, we are extremely impressed by 39 Dollar Glasses. They offer exceptional quality products at an affordable price, and their customer service has been simply outstanding. Joe was a pleasure to work with, and I know where I am going when MY glasses break, since I decided to forgo new sunglasses for myself since Dan needed them more!
You can purchase your own pair of prescription OR non-prescription glasses on the 39 Dollar Glasses website.
You can receive 10% off your 39 Dollar Glasses order by using this reader-exclusive code during checkout:
You can also follow them on Facebook and on twitter to stay on top of their latest products and promotions!
The generous folks at 39 Dollar Glasses are so sure you'll love their products, they'd like to offer one of my very lucky followers a pair of glasses (or sunglasses) of their own! (Up to $75.00) How awesome is that?!
Please complete the mandatory entry FIRST. Also include a valid e-mail address in each comment so I can contact you if you win! Feel free to use the following format to prevent spammers from bugging you! yourname(at)aol(dot)com.
- You MUST be a public GFC follower of this blog.
- Like 39 Dollar Glasses on Facebook. If you comment on their wall, PLEASE only comment on their styles and prices. No "so-and-so sent me." Leave user name.
- +1 Tell me who you'd like to win these glasses for.
- +2 Follow 39 Dollar Glasses on twitter. Leave user name.
- +1 Like this post on Facebook using the handy "like" button at the bottom of the post.
- +2 Share this giveaway on a blog post, tweet, Facebook status, linky, or sweepstakes site. Leave URL. +2 for EACH method! Can be done DAILY!
#GIVEAWAY Win A Pair Of glasses from @39dollrglasses and @oopsimpregnant up to $75!Ends 7/6http://alturl.com/h35og
- +2 Subscribe to this blog via e-mail and confirm your subscription.
- +2 Friend me on Facebook. Leave user name.
- +2 Follow me on twitter. Leave user name.
- +2 Follow me on Networked Blogs. Leave user name.
- +1 Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs. Can be done DAILY.
- +1 Enter any of my active giveaways. 1 ENTRY PER GIVEAWAY ENTERED!
- +5 Grab my button and leave the URL where I can see it!
***Disclosure: I received a complimentary product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***