I know, it seems odd for me, a stay-at-home mom to be interested in business cards, but there are many, many more uses for business cards than you might think! I plan to use mine to promote my blog. I am excited about this, since I will be able to hand them out to other moms, especially those interested in cloth diapering! I am still trying to decide what design I will go with, but there are tons of appealing and unique options to choose from. UPrinting literally offers something that would appeal to everyone!
Designer cards, blogger cards and so much more…From marketing materials to personal cards, business cards have developed from the plain boring to a more modern and rounded corners, square cards and slim cards.
My hubby is excited about this giveaway, as he is an employee at a busy shop in my area, and feels that these unique cards will leave a lasting impression on his clientele. Anyone can hand out a business card, but not many distribute cards that have such beautiful designs and different shapes! And the cards at UPrinting.com are fully customizable for all of your business (or other) needs. And these cards have a FAST turn-around time of only 4-6 days!
Business cards can be a great networking tool, even for those who are not business owners. I have thought of many alternate uses for these fashionable and attractive business cards. These are great for parents, students, volunteers, and bloggers…. Pretty much anyone can find a use for personalized business cards.
Here are just a few ideas on how to put these little gems to good use:
- Send these cards out after moving to notify family and friends of your new address and contact info.
- Use as gift cards for the holidays or birthdays.
- Post on local bulletin boards to advertise available services, such as childcare or lawn maintenance. Even post them to announce a yard or garage sale!
- Give to your child’s teacher so they always have your info readily available.
- For the singles out there, hand them out while mingling. No more searching for a pen or scrap of paper!
- For the readers out there, tuck them into books you loan out to friends. Not only will they remember who they borrowed from, they will also have a neat bookmark!
- Great for independent service providers, such as Life Coaches, etc…
- Would be a wonderful addition to care packages sent to troops, or personalize with inspirational sayings for Toy Drives for sick kids to bring up their spirits!
- These would be wonderful for fellow bloggers! You can customize with your blog's logo and info and send them with prizes, or to companies you're interested in forming a working relationship with!
- Give one to your children with important phone numbers on them so they will always be able to reach someone in an emergency.
- If you're a crafter and have an etsy shop, these would be wonderful to include when you ship your orders to help spread the word about your business!
These cards can be seen here. Check out all of the limitless possibilities for design!
One lucky reader will receive:
250 Die Cut Business Cards for One (1) Winner 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5” (slim card) Die cutting options available: Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded One-Corner, Half-Circle Side, Circle
Paper Type: 14pt Cardstock Gloss, Matte, or High Gloss; 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
Color: 4Color Front, Blank Back; 4Color Front, Black Back; 4Color Both Sides
Here Are The Rules For This Giveaway: Limited to US residents only 18 years old and above, per UPrinting’s request.
- You MUST be a public GFC follower. Please leave your follower name!
- Go to UPrinting, take a look around, and tell me what shape you'll choose if you win.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry, and include a valid e-mail address so I can contact you if you win!
+ 1 Tell me another use for these cards that I have not already mentioned in this post.(Can be done more than once, as long as each idea is different!)
+5 Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post, and let me know you did.
+2 Friend me on Facebook. Leave your FB name in your comment so I can verify.
+5 Like UPrinting on Facebook and leave them a comment telling them you entered this giveaway. Leave me your FB name so I can verify. Example: I entered the Die Cut Business Card giveaway at Newly Crunchy Mama Of 3.
+3 Become an e-mail subscriber. There is a subscription box on my sidebar.
+2 Follow me on Twitter and leave your twitter name so I can verify.
+3 Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave you follower name. Widget is in the sidebar. Just click "Follow This Blog".
+3 Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs. Just click the button on my sidebar. This can be done DAILY.
Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry – and include your email address with each entry. Giveaway ends on March 18, 2011 at 12:00 AM EST Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via e-mail. Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize, or I will be forced to choose another winner! Good luck, everyone!
****In adherence to the FTC ruling on Blogger Reviews and Sponsored Postings,I am disclosing that I will be receiving 250 Die Cut Business Cards from UPrinting.com for hosting this giveaway. No other compensation will be provided, and my opinions are my own.****