While I adore cooking and love sharing my creations with you all, there is a reason there have been far more recipes lately than usual. I have been making far more baked goods, appetizers, stews, and even main dishes than ever before, usually trying at least 5-10 new recipes every week. It's been a bit of a culinary adventure!
You see, I have been trying out a very high-end, specialty food processor that literally does the work of several machines, all by itself! I guess you could call the Magimix by Robot Coupe the "Lamborghini of food processors". These are used in commercial kitchens worldwide, and are truly the best of the best. I tend to get very excited about kitchen appliances and anything food-related, so this "excuse" to cook all the time has definitely been enjoyable! (My family isn't complaining at all, either!)
You will never see chefs like Aaron Sanchez, Bobby Flay, or Alex Guarnaschelli using cheaply made kitchen products. That's because they realize one simple thing to be true: Not all products are created equal. Having the best products available saves time, increases efficiency, and creates better food. This is exactly why I was so ecstatic to receive the Magimix by Robot Coupe.
I know what you're thinking...It's just a food processor. Most of us have one in our homes, and many of them sit collecting dust because they simply aren't efficient. I will admit, my old food processor was something I picked up years ago at Walmart for about $30. It was noisy, shook a lot while in use, and it didn't have a large enough capacity to handle many tasks. Also, the chopping and shredding was never quite uniform, and I never seemed to get consistent results. Making more complicated dishes was a joke, and required cleaning the bowl before chopping or shredding each new ingredient. It was time consuming, inefficient, and my mediocre results were just not worth the effort. So I tucked this machine away and started doing everything by hand. Until I received my Magimix, that is!
What Makes the Magimix by Robot Coupe So Special?
- Extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor. I can use this appliance and actually carry on a normal conversation, whether it be on the phone or in person. No need to ask anyone to repeat themselves over and over, since this motor is whisper quiet!
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl. This comes in SO handy when making soups, stews, salads, or anything else that has several ingredients that need to be processed.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce. Yes, you can make sauces in this food processor! And the bowls won't leak all over the place, either!
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating. The capacity is very large, so you won't need to stop mid-job!
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables. Yep...The Magimix acts like a traditional stand mixer, but without the bulk. I absolutely love the fact that I can do so many different tasks with just one machine!
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.Yes, it's smart like that! No need to "guesstimate" which setting to use. The Magimix does that for you.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive. (And you know they only carry the best of the best!)
- 6-cup, 10-cup and 12-cup mixing bowls.
- 2 metal Sabatier blades, one for small bowl, and one for medium and large bowls.
- Dough blade.
- 2 grating discs.
- 2 slicing discs.
- Blender Mix attachment.
- Egg whisk.
- Recipe book and DVD.
- Storage box.
Things I Have Made With My Magimix by Robot Coupe :
I love using this machine, and it is by far the best small kitchen electric I have ever owned. I love the fact that while the motor is super-powerful, it's also very quiet. When the kids are napping, I can still cook without disturbing their sleep. This is a very nice change, considering my old food processor would probably wake the neighbors! I should also point out that this machine doesn't shake or vibrate when in use. It's very stable!
I also love the fact that this machine provides consistent, precision results every single time. Want to slice something uniformly? The Magimix will do just that, even if you want paper-thin slices. (Try achieving that with a knife alone!)
But the best part would have to be the fact that the Magimix by Robot Coupe truly is several appliances in one. This not only eliminates the need for a whole slew of products, it also helps keep the kitchen free of clutter and maximizes valuable work space.
Oh, I should also point out that this company stands behind their products 100%, and strive to bring their valued customers a product that will last for generations. In fact, the Magimix has a whopping 30 year guarantee on its motor! This not only blows the competition out of the water, it also gives customers peace of mind.
Good kitchen equipment is an investment, and dependability is so important. The folks at Magimix will be there for the long-haul. So if you've ever shied away from buying higher-end kitchen appliances before because of the cost, please know that you DO get what you pay for. Cheaper is definitely not better, and once I used this product I couldn't believe I'd survived in the kitchen without it.
The Magimix by Robot Coupe will not only change the way you look at cooking, it will allow you to expand your culinary horizons and be the rock star chef you never dreamed you could be. So go ahead and make those decadent sauces, scrumptious cakes, and brightly flavored salsas. Throw a smoothie or cocktail in for good measure, too. It is almost effortless using this food processor. Move over, Bobby Flay...I have my Magimix by Robot Coupe, and I am ready for a Throwdown!
How To Connect :
This product is available exclusively at Williams-Sonoma.
***Disclosure: I received complimentary product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***