***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
Of course while they do love their fruits and veggies, sometimes they're stubborn and only want to eat one or two specific things for a week or so at a time. (This week, it's chicken nuggets and fruit.) When they go through these phases, foods they usually love become their worst enemy. They ONLY want what they want, and refuse to eat anything else, or put up one heck of a fight about it.
Thank goodness I recently discovered Vemma NEXT which contains an enhanced full spectrum of vitamins, antioxidants and over 65 plant-sourced minerals. Just 2 ounces of this delicious kid-approved beverage gives super-charged immune protection, critical brain development nutrients and specific ingredients designed for children’s growing bodies.
· Vitamin C – found in citrus fruits, broccoli, bell peppers, kale, cauliflower and green leafy vegetables.
· Vitamin D – found in salmon, tuna fish, milk, eggs, liver, beef, and even direct sunlight.
· Beta carotene – found in sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, collard greens and squash.
· DHA – an all-natural, vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acid known for brain and eye support.* Choline also aids in brain development.*
· Quercetin – a group of flavonoids that give many fruits and vegetables their coloring. An antioxidant perfect for growing bodies.*
· Phytonutrient extracts of 14 organic fruits and veggies for those children who don't get enough.
Vemma NEXT is ideal for children ages 2 to 12. It has a delicious creamy orange flavor and does not contain any preservatives artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. To see how Vemma NEXT compares to other leading supplements for children, click here.
I tasted this myself, and I have to admit, I don't really care for it. But, that being said, I can't really drink or eat anything citrus-y, since oranges, pineapples, etc create horrible, horrible acid reflux for me. I know. Life really isn't fair sometimes, and I do tend to miss out on some really good stuff.
Overall, I would definitely recommend Vemma NEXT to any families with young children. This drink provides a nice nutritional boost, and is the perfect thing to bring on camping trips and all those other fun summer activities. Plus, kids seem to really love it. That's always a huge plus!
How to Connect :
You can also connect on Facebook and on twitter to stay on top of their latest products and promotions!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.