***Disclosure : I received Heinz®, Johnsonville® and Ocean Spray® products in exchange for sharing this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are my own.***
Today was a sad, sad day for Da Bears. They lost to the Washington Redskins in a very close game. While we were not happy about the crushing defeat and spent hours yelling at the TV, I can tell you something that DID go right....
I made Ultimate Party Meatballs specifically for munching in during the game. The folks at Heniz, Johnsonville, and Ocean Spray sent me a neat kit with everything I'd need to make these scrumptious meatballs.
All you'll need is some Heinz Chili Sauce, Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce, and some Johnsonville frozen meatballs.
So using 3 ingredients was a bit cray-cray for me. I was actually very skeptical about how they'd turn out. I mixed the chili sauce and cranberry sauce together in my slow cooker, and then I added the meatballs and stirred. Then I set it to 4 hours on high, and walked away.
Sophie and Xander loved having "meatballs with sticks" and they ate 4 each, and this was before dinner!
My kids have requested I make this again, and very soon. I feel almost guilty since it's so simple to prepare!
Try them out during your next Game Day party. You'll see what I mean!
· Ultimate Party Meatballs is a simple, go-to recipe for entertaining and a variety of other occasions.
· Ultimate Party Meatballs uses just three ingredients that are easy to keep on hand – Heinz® Chili Sauce, a bag of Johnsonville® Classic Italian Meatballs and one can of Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Three ingredients – total tastiness!
· Its convenience, versatility and great taste make it the perfect recipe for holidays, appetizers, at-home tailgating to watch the big game, taking to a pot luck, last-minute guests and visitors that drop by, weekend get-togethers, family celebrations, holiday open houses and many other occasions!
· With a tangy, sweet sauce that is sure to impress, the Ultimate Party Meatballs recipe makes a perfect appetizer or main course
· The recipe can be cooked on the stove top or in your slow cooker.
· Recipe instructions are enclosed and can be found on the Ultimate Party Meatballs infographic atwww.heinzchilisauce.com
More about Heinz Chili Sauce
- From a trusted family of products, Heinz is "America's Favorite brand" of Chili Sauce.
- Perfect for recipes, Heinz Chili Sauce has a tangy flavor, and is great on burgers and fries.
· Heinz Chili Sauce can be found at most major grocery, drug and mass market stores at an average price of around $2.39 for a 12-ounce glass bottle.
More about Johnsonville
· New Fully Cooked Johnsonville® Classic Italian Meatballs are made with only premium cuts of meat and never any artificial flavors or colors.
· Johnsonville® Classic Italian Meatballs can be found at grocery stores at an average price of around $7.99 for a 24-ounce bag.
· For more information, visit www.johnsonville.com
More About Ocean Spray
· Ocean Spray®’s delicious sweet and tangy cranberry sauce has been a tradition at the table for generations!
· Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce can be found at most major grocery, drug, and mass market stores at an average price of around $1.40 for a 14-ounce can.
· For more information, visit www.oceanspray.com