Yay! The weekend is here! I have a busy day planned, but I wanted to share my Top 5 Laughs for the week. I have been looking forward to this post since I discovered this hop last week, and have racked my brain to think of some funny things to share.
After reading mine, if you'd like to link up your own post, you can do so by clicking the cute little button above! Be sure to check out all the blogs participating, too! You may get a giggle, or may even pee your pants, cause these ladies have some funny things to share!
Top 5 Laughs....Kids Do The Darndest Things....
1. I had to post a video review this past week for the Step2 Naturally Playful Woodland Climber. My 11 year old son, Kyle, decided he wanted to help. While he did a great job, he seems to be channeling a game show host:
2. I don't know if any of you watch Jimmy Kimmel, but before Christmas, he challenged parents to prank their kids by giving them an AWFUL gift before the Holiday. I got Kyle GOOD! Take a look! Oh, and just so I don't seem like too much of a horrible person, I DID end up giving him a real present, too!
3. Bieber Fever at the tender age of 2...Kill me now!
4. Daddy gave her too much chocolate!
5. Too much chocolate AGAIN...Being chased around by Sly the dog while she grabs Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Cheesecake from Great Gram and Mommy!
PR Friendly Mama!
I'm Brandy, a happily married, proud mama of two munchkins and a teen. You can read more about me HERE. If you're interested in building a working relationship, please feel free to e-mail me at: NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3@gmail.com
Links We Love :
Fotor makes your unique card maker