***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation has been provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
Unfortunately, many of these must-have baby products also come with a hefty price tag. (Have you seen the prices of car seats, play yards, and other baby must-haves lately? Yikes!) Parents spend hundreds of dollars on things that their little ones will outgrow in the blink of an eye. Does that seem ridiculous to anyone other than me?
What if I told you that I just discovered a gorgeous baby high chair that will actually grow with your child, all the way from infancy to adulthood? Does that sound too good to be true?
Well, the folks at Abiie have made it happen. The Abiie Beyond Junior Y High Chair offers baby a comfortable, secure place to learn how to eat solid foods, but it also doubles as a cozy chair for older kids and even adults!
- EZ-Seat 20 Second enables quick adjustment of the seat and foot rest. This is done in less than 20 seconds!
- Features both 3 and 5 point harness systems to help keep your child safe and secure.
- One hand removable tray cover is convenient and dishwasher friendly.
- Waterproof cushion stays dry and clean with a quick wipe.
- Anti-Microbial Heat Sterilization ensures a safe, hygienic environment for your child.
- Made from eco-friendly, sustainable cultivated Beech wood to help keep forests healthy.
- Meets rigorous safety standards and is free of potentially harmful substances such as BPA, Pthalates, and PVC.
- Generous 3 Year Warranty that can be extended to up to 6 years for a very low cost.
The Beyond Y is a cinch to assemble, too! My husband, who is the honorary assembler of the house, had this ready to go in just a few short minutes. The instructions are very simple and easy to understand. That's always a huge plus, don't you agree?
Since my kids are a bit past the infant stage, I have enlisted my favorite Jedi Master to help illustrate how a baby or toddler would fit into this seat. Yoda is actually right about the same size as a 6 or 9 month old infant, and he's easy to buckle in. Yep, he always makes a wonderful assistant when it comes to baby products! (No worries, I am featuring a real child in this post, too!)