This incident got me to thinking, though. There has to be some option for a mama who loves wearing jewelry that is not only baby-friendly, but looks nice, too. That's when I discovered Teething Bling, made by Smart Mom Jewelry. Teething Bling is the original teething jewelry, and it's designed specifically with baby in mind. (All while looking great on Mommy!) Teething Bling is also made of the same safe, FDA approved materials found in most teething toys. Their jewelry is non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC, latex and lead free. Their pendants even have a breakaway clasp for added safety. The team at Smart Mom Jewelry is 100% committed to safety, and you can rest assured that all of their Teething Bling products meet and exceed all safety standards here in the United States, as well as those in Europe.
Teething Bling is available in cute necklaces, as well as coordinating bangle bracelet styles. There are a TON of color options, and they are made to mix and match! There is even a fun line called Tween Bling, which offers a fun, heart shaped pendant, as well as standard donut shaped pendants that come in fun colors and patterns. Some are even scented! These would be wonderful for that big sister, cousin, or aunt who likes to look hip while spending time with baby!
I received two Teething Bling necklaces to review, the Tanzanite Solid Donut Shaped Pendant, and their NEW Zebra Patterned Donut Shaped Pendant. I was impressed by the appearance of these pendants. They are super- cute and they come on a silky black cord. The materials used in the Teething Bling pendants are a hard, rubber material that is attractive without looking overly plasticky, and they are perfect for the baby that loves putting things in their mouths.
My 3 month old son, Xander, is just starting to show the early signs of teething. His fingers are constantly in his mouth, and he likes to try and "chew" on the bottle while being fed. He is not yet putting things into his mouth, but he does look at the Teething Bling with great interest and curiosity. He especially seems to like the bright, vibrant blue of the Tanzanite pendant. While I am wearing it, his eyes get all wide and he smiles as he examines it. I'm sure as soon as he figures out that Teething Bling can go into his mouth, that's exactly where it will end up! And I will be able to feel good about him chewing away at my jewelry, as it was made especially with a teething baby in mind! And did I mention they're cute and comfortable to wear?
I would definitely recommend Teething Bling jewelry to any mama with a teething baby. While you're out and about, you can always have the perfect teething accessory on hand, AND you'll look great wearing it. Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Teething Bling is available at several retailers, as well as on their website. They even have a handy store locator, if you don't want to buy online!
The generous folks over at Smart Moms Jewelry are offering one of my lucky followers a Teething Bling necklace of their own! Winner's Choice!
Please complete the mandatory entry first, and also PLEASE leave a valid e-mail address in all entries. If you're the lucky winner, I will need a way to contact you!
Here's how to enter:
- You MUST be a PUBLIC GFC follower of this blog. Visit Teething Bling and let me know which pendant you'll choose if you win!
- Like Teething Bling on Facebook and leave your user name. It is not required to thank them for the giveaway, but I am sure they'd appreciate it! +2
- Follow Teething Bling on Twitter. Leave user name. +2
- Become a confirmed e-mail subscriber to this blog. +5
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Leave user name. +3
- Friend me on Facebook. Leave user name. +2
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following: " I entered to #WIN @TeethingBling from #NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3. Ends 4/23 http://alturl.com/k4s2f " Can be done DAILY, up to 3 times/day!
- Share this giveaway on Facebook and leave me the link. Can be done DAILY for 2 entries/day!
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs. Can be done DAILY.
- Blog about it, including a link to this post. Let me know where I can see it! +10
- Add this giveaway to a linky or contest site. Leave me a link. +10
- Enter any current giveaway. THIS ALSO COUNTS FOR EARLY ENTRIES ON SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT POSTS! +2/giveaway entered
***Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided. My opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***