***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
One thing that my kids love about this time of year is all of the cool new gear they get for school. Snazzy new clothing and shoes, brightly colored school supplies, and of course, backpacks. All 3 of my kids got new backpacks this year, Xander included. No, he's not technically in school yet, but we didn't want him to feel completely left out. Plus, he's got a head start on supplies he will need next year.
- Ingenious reversible design features two functional sides giving children the power to choose which print to display
- Padded convertible straps simply flip from side-to-side to provide a different look
- Small Backpack is approximately 14" Height x 10.5" Width x 5" Depth and Large Backpack is approximately 16.5" Height x 12.5" Width x 6" Depth
- Lunchbox is approximately 3" height x 10" Width x 7.5' Depth
- Use PERMANENT markers when coloring in the bag
Xander's Choozepack is out of this world....Literally! The Navigate pattern offers a look into galaxies far, far away with visions of planets, stars, and even spaceships. Pretty awesome, don't you agree?
Sophie received a Choozepack in Revive. I'm not gonna lie, folks. This is my favorite pattern of all. This features fun, retro-inspired images like peace signs, hearts and flowers, guitars, and of course, peaceful doves. One side is bright and colorful, while the other is black and white. It reminds me of a page in a coloring book. The coolest part about the Revive Choozepack? You can actually color in these pics on the "blank side" with permanent markers.
This pack is perfect for my little Hippie Chick. (Hey, this girl would rather listen to Zeppelin or Heart than Justin Bieber. Thank GOD.)
As you can see, Sophie and Xander both give their Choozepacks an enthusiastic thumbs-up!