They have something for everyone, from manly men to women, to the "man child" in your life (they have some pretty amusing old-school Mario design tees) , and even for those science nerds out there. I recently was sent one of their tees for review. I wanted to choose the "I Have The Body Of A God" shirt to commemorate my after baby body, but my husband, the Couch Potato, fell in love with the following tee, and I decided to be nice and request it, instead. Hey, gotta give the man what he wants once in awhile,lol... He loves the feel of the shirt, and he loves that it says what he is thinking once the work uniform comes off. Call it a one-man picket line in protest of household chores!
Snorg Tees offer HUNDREDS of designs, too, in many different categories. Here are some of my favorites:
How do you enter? Simple! Follow these instructions. Remember, the mandatory entry MUST be fulfilled for ANY of the extra entries to count. Also, please be sure to leave a valid e-mail address in every comment, so I can contact you if you win!
- Follow my blog publicly on GFC AND visit Snorg Tees and let me know which shirt you would love to add to your wardrobe!
- Like Snorg Tees on Facebook. Leave user name in comment, please!
- Follow Snorg Tees on Twitter. Leave user name in comment, please!
- Sign up for the Snorg Tees newsletter (bottom of their homepage.)
- Friend me on Facebook. Leave user name.
- Follow me on twitter and leave user name.
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Leave user name.
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail. You must confirm subscription!
- Tweet this giveaway! Can be done 3x/day, with tweets at least 2 hours apart. You may use the following tweet:
- Like this post on Facebook, using the button at the bottom of this post. Can be done DAILY.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs by clicking the button in my sidebar. Can be done DAILY.
Disclosure: I received a product from Snorg Tees to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided. My opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.