To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Brandy:
- I am about to turn 30 in June. However, I am not acknowledging this milestone. I will be celebrating my 1st Anniversary of being 29. For about the next 10 years. Sheesh, I feel old! Maybe I should put together a birthday event here...How does "The Dirty 30 Event" sound? Hmm...The possibilities!
- I am terrified, and I do mean terrified of bees, wasps and other flying, stinging insects. I have never been stung, but I still shriek and run like a little girl when they are in my general vicinity. (Hey, at least I'm burning some calories!)
- I have all 7 seasons of The Golden Girls on DVD, and when 3 of the 4 members passed away, I cried with each of their deaths. I even have a daughter named Sophia, although it's not because of the show...well....not fully, at least...Picture it...Virginia, 2009....
- I have major social anxiety. I am painfully shy until you get to know me, and I am very anxious around people I don't know. In real life, at least. Here I am not shy about anything. But once you do know me, I am very blunt and you would probably have a hard time getting me to shut up!
- My first "crush" was on Bert from Sesame Street. Yes, really. There was an episode where Ernie played a goodnight song on his bugle, and some mean, evil sheep came in and carried Bert away in his bed. I apparently would cry and cry...I thought they were going to hurt him! Now, this was as a pre-schooler, and my memory may be off, but I *think* my mom egged this on for her amusement. Not that I blame her. I'm sure it was pretty funny!
- I am a VERY picky eater, but I love to cook. (Go figure!) I will not eat the following things, even for money: Onions, chewy liquid chickens AKA eggs, seafood of any kind, peanuts or peanut butter, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, most junk food, turkey, cereal, and anything that even remotely resembles a carcass. Now I am NOT a vegetarian by any means. I like meat. I just can't stand it LOOKING like something dead. I also HAVE to eat my meat well done. I get queasy when it's pink and oozing...ughhh...I just threw up in my mouth a little! Moving on....
- I am the Queen Of Useless Information. I retain things that most people wouldn't, and I have a somewhat photographic memory. There are people that will no longer play trivia games with me for this exact reason. I usually win. By a landslide. Go, me!