It's time for Saturday's Top 5 Laughs! Woo-Hoo! I missed last week's round-up because my allergies were kicking my butt. This week I have more cute and funny things for everyone, though! When you're done reading mine, go link up your own laughs or visit the other participating blogs!
1. Sophie has a hard time saying certain letters. M is one of them. So instead of calling me Mommy, she calls me Bobby. True story.
2. Speaking of Sophie, check her out as she dances to Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars!
3. Speaking of Bruno Mars...Check out Sophie's new look!
4. My babies seem to be more interested in boxes than in toys....
5. Yesterday I was changing the babies' diapers. Xander was naked and crawled away right as Sophie started climbing on me. I had to chase him down. He made it all the way to our foyer, which has hard wood floors. So here's Xander, naked, peeing all over the floor and splashing in his "puddle". Yuck! To make matters worse, Sophie then tried to splash in it, too, as I furiously tried to wipe it up with a few baby wipes. Needless to say, both babies got baths!
PR Friendly Mama!
I'm Brandy, a happily married, proud mama of two munchkins and a teen. You can read more about me HERE. If you're interested in building a working relationship, please feel free to e-mail me at: NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3@gmail.com
Links We Love :