So one of my New Year's Resolutions this year has been to bake something at least once a week. Surprisingly, I guess I am pretty good at it! Everything I have made so far has been very, very good, and this Peaches and Cream Pie is no exception! It's rich and creamy, and very juicy. It's very good on its own, but even better with fresh whipped cream or even Cool Whip dolloped on top.
Want the recipe? Keep reading!
Peaches and Cream Pie :
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups canned sliced peaches, syrup reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Drain peaches and reserve the syrup; set aside.
- Combine flour, pudding mix, butter, egg, and milk; beat well for about 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 8 or 9 inch pie pan. Arrange drained peaches on top of mixture, just to edges.
- Cream together softened cream cheese, sugar, and 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup. Spoon mixture carefully on top of peaches, just to edges. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Be careful not to over bake.