Today was my teenage son's birthday. He is 14. (How did that even happen?!) Teen boys are hard to shop for, but this would make a great gift for a boy his age. One lucky winner will win an Old Spice Smellcome to Manhood kit as reviewed by Giveaway Bandit. The contents of the kit include:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – "Scent Responsibly" and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- Sylvester Stallone “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice “Scent Responsibly” education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Bonus! Old Spice Hair Product – Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Don’t you want to do better in life?