***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
One thing Kyle does love are fun, tech-related gifts. Several months ago, we finally accepted the fact that our son is growing up, and we got him his first cell phone. After all, he is in high school, and with his various clubs and activities, he has a rather busy schedule. He loves his iPhone, so when I learned about the Martian Notifier Smartwatch, I knew it would make the perfect gift. You see, this watch syncs with your mobile device using the free Martian Notifier App, and will display notifications for thousands of different apps, right on the watch face! Pretty cool, right?
- iPod Touch (5th Generation)
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad (3rd Generation)
- iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S
- Android Smartphones 2.3.3 and above
- Android Tablets 2.3.3 and above
The Martian Notifier also comes in a variety of different colors, so you're sure to find one that's just the right style. We chose the red, since my son is very colorful in general!
Here are some of the Martian Notifier's key features:
- Access all of your smartphone's notifications and alerts instantly on your wrist.
- Customize vibration alert patterns for eyes-free notification awareness. This comes in handy whole driving, especially.
- Choose which alerts are displayed on the watch, and which ones can stay on your phone. Because let's face it: Some things aren't that important, and you don't want to feel a vibration every single time there is a Facebook post!
- Remotely initiate voice commands using your smartphone's speakerphone function.
- Silent alarms, hour repeater, virtual phone leash, find phone, camera shutter control, and more!
- For iOS and Android devices.
Once you're synced via the app, you can set up your notification preferences. You can choose to be alerted to text messages, social media notifications, weather forecasts, and so much more! This watch is compatible with literally thousands of apps, so the possibilities are endless!
Kyle hasn't seen this watch yet, as it is going to be a Christmas gift, but Dan and I have spent some time playing around with it. This watch is very, very cool, to say the least! I know Kyle will definitely appreciate having his world accessible right at his wrist. Plus, thanks to this watch, his iPhone will stay in his book bag where it belongs during school hours. The weather readings will come in handy, too, since Kyle walks to school and never checks the news to see what our local temperatures are. Thanks to the Martian Notifier, he will know whether or not he needs to bundle up like an Eskimo or grab an umbrella on his way out the door in the morning. In NE Ohio, these are common occurrences.
So if you're looking for a super-convenient way to stay on top of all of your important alerts, even if it is just Candy Crush letting you know your lives have replenished, definitely check out the Martian Notifier smartwatch. This nifty little watch not only looks great with all your winter fashions, it also keeps you more connected than ever before....Even if your phone is in your back pocket.
Enter to Win :
How cool is that?!
Giveaway ends November 20th at 11:00pm, open to US residents, ages 18+. Only one entrant per household, per address. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Enter using the giveaway form below. Good luck!