Anyway, March is National Nutrition Month, and one wonderful way you can celebrate a new, healthier family is to check out Yoplait yogurts! I personally LOVE Yoplait because they have such a wide variety of flavors, such as Key Lime Pie, Mountain Blueberry, and Strawberry Cheesecake! They also have a TON of other products, like Yoplait Whips, Fiber One, Greek Yogurts (great for cooking!) and even Yoplait Smoothies. And I'm sure all of you moms are familiar with Go-Gurt and Yoplait Kids! My kids LOVE yogurt, especially Go-Gurt. Did you know you can stick tubes of Go-Gurt into the freezer for a yummy frozen yogurt treat? Now THAT is a snack I can feel good about giving to my children. Also, Yoplait yogurts are packed full of flavor! They are rich and fruity, and taste like a guilty pleasure, even though they are excellent sources of vitamins A and D, as well as calcium. Who says yogurt can't be mouth-wateringly delicious?
- Start spring off right with Yoplait Light´s Two Week Tune Up Plan - Replace breakfast and lunch with a cup of your favorite flavor of Yoplait Light, a whole grain and a piece of fruit and you could lose 5 pounds in two weeks. Go to Yoplait.com for full diet details.
- Get more calcium with Yoplait Original style yogurt - Now with two times the calcium of the leading yogurt (50 percent of the Recommended Daily Value) in one convenient 6-ounce cup*, Yoplait Original style yogurt is committed to women´s health, offering a product that has even more of the calcium women need for strong, healthy bodies. Grab a free cup while supplies last during the Million Cup Giveaway on Yoplait on Facebook!
- Try the newest flavor from Yoplait Fiber One - Yoplait Fiber One´s new Blueberry flavor yogurt is packed with filling fiber, calcium, vitamins A and D, real fruit and the great taste of blueberries. With only 50 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat, this deliciously creamy yogurt won´t break your calorie bank.
- Stress less over snack time with Yoplait Kids yogurt - With a wholesome and fun snack like Yoplait Kids yogurt in the fridge, you can feel good about what your children are eating at snack time. Yoplait Kids provides an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D, and has 25% less sugar than the leading kids´ yogurt**. With yummy flavors, and favorite friends like Dora and Lightning McQueen on the packages, Yoplait Kids is a hit with moms and children alike.
- End the day with a Delight Parfait from Yoplait - Even with two luscious layers providing a double shot of rich and creamy yogurt, these 100 calorie indulgences from Yoplait contain only 1.5 grams of fat per serving. Now available in two new flavors, Chocolate Éclair and Cherry Cheesecake, you can enjoy a dessert that´s 100 percent guilt-free.
**Yoplait kids has 9 grams of sugar per 3oz. the leading kids' yogurt has 13 grams of sugar per 3oz.
Support National Nutrition Month and become a fan of Yoplait on Facebook today to explore delicious and easy ways to infuse more nutrition into your lifestyle. They often have special offers for their Facebook fans, as well as tips, recipes, and nutritional info.
Disclosure: I am posting this information provided by Yoplait as part of a blogging campain from Yoplait and MyBlogSpark. In doing so, I am entered to win a Yoplait prize pack. No other compensation was provided, and my opinions, as always, are my own and have not been influenced in any way.