Speedy Mexican Rice Salad Recipe :
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup tablespoons roasted tomato salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups Minute Ready-to-Serve Rice
- 1 cup cooked corn.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- Guacamole (Check out my recipe HERE.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Feel free to add grilled chicken, tofu, or seafood for a hearty meal!
- 1. In a small bowl, stir together lime juice, oil, salsa, cumin and salt. In a large bowl, stir together rice and corn, breaking up any rice clumps.
- 2. Pour lime-juice mixture over rice mixture and stir well to coat. Add beans, bell pepper, tomatoes and scallions, and toss gently to combine. Also, if you're adding a protein like chicken or seafood, mix that in now, too.
- 3. Just before serving, top with homemade guacamole. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired, and serve.
About Minute Ready to Serve Rice :
***Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.***