***Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.***
Lately, most of the tech-induced drooling in my home has been over the new LG OLED TV at Best Buy. This smart TV is changing the face of home entertainment, one household at a time. I know what you might be thinking. Come on, it's a TV...If you can hear it and see the picture, that's good enough, right? Wrong! Comparing the LG OLED TV to an ordinary television is like comparing Bruno Mars to bad, drunken karaoke. There really is no comparison!
- Infinite contrast ratio and stunning color – delivers more natural, lifelike viewing.
- 4 Color Pixel technology enhances color range and accuracy. This technology allows state of the art, Infinite Contrast. Each pixel has the ability to lighten and darken independently, which gives true to life depth and tone. Even pure black is captured perfectly, where most other TV's turn black into varying shades of gray.
- Super thin design at about 1/4" thick. This makes the LG OLED TV ideal for any home, including small apartments!
- Curved screen, so you can get the perfect picture, no matter where in the room you might be.
- Find content faster with webOS. This would come in quite handy in my home, since we dropped cable and subscribe to Netflix and Hulu Plus.
You can head on down to your local Best Buy to learn more about the amazing LG OLED. You can also learn more online here: LGOLEDatBestbuy.com
What do YOU look for in a TV? Have you made the switch to OLED technology? I'd love to hear your experiences!