That's why I was excited to learn about the household cleaning products at Natural House. These products are unlike any other cleaners I have tried. They are strong enough for commercial use, yet completely non-toxic. These products are safe around babies, children, and pets alike. What really makes Natural House products unique is their revolutionary cleaning method. These products contain natural, probiotic cleaning agents. What does this mean? Let me tell you more about what makes these products magical:
- These products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Natural House's products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- These cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions.
Check out this cute video that shows how Natural House products work:
This product is awesome for keeping stinky, germy trash cans fresh and clean. I love that it has a no-touch formula, goes on easily, and has a very light, fresh botanical scent. It is not all all overpowering and works wonders keeping all those food and trash odors at bay. I actually use this in my diaper pails. We cloth diaper, and our pails can get a bit on the rancid side. Trashy is also fantastic for outdoor trash cans, too! Anywhere there's trash, Trashy can help squash the stench and kill those unwanted germs and bacteria with its Probiotic action! The active ingredients keep working between applications and it really does keep the odors from coming back. I wish I knew about this product sooner! It would make cloth-diaper laundry day SO much more pleasant a task!
Each bottle of Trashy is a 30 day supply!
I love, love, LOVE this product. Sinky is a special product that is designed to keep your sinks, drains, and disposal systems running properly by breaking down grease and food scraps. This helps to prevent odors, build-ups, and clogs. Sinky comes in a very convenient foaming pouch that goes to work immediately using the same Probiotic technology found in other Natural House products! Our garbage disposal is awful at times. My oldest son has a bad habit of shoving everything down the sink drain into the disposal. (Hello! That's what a trash can or composter is for!) His laziness...or perhaps it's lack of motivation, has caused our drains and disposal to get clogged, producing rancid odors at times. I have been using Sinky for 2 weeks now, and I have noticed a dramatic improvement. My sinks drain easier, smell fresh, and we've had no issues with the disposal locking up or acting sluggish. Just like the Trashy, Sinky continues to work its wonders even between uses. Each pack is a 30 day supply!
Okay, so toilets are undoubtedly one of the grossest places in the home. After all, we all do our business there. Talk about a cesspool of germs! Flushy Probiotic Cleaning packet is a powerful toilet bowl cleaner + Drain and Septic Treatment in one. This professional strength formula cuts through stains, hard water and calcium deposits in the bowl. Natural Home's probiotics continue to consume toilet paper and waste build up in the p-trap, drain and pipes, and maintains the health of your septic system. This product, like the Sinky, comes in convenient foaming pouches that are meant to be used on a weekly basis for best results. I am quite impressed by the effectiveness of Flushy. It works immediately, and leaves toilets smelling fresh and clean. It even turns the water blue! (Hey, I like blue toilet water!) We are on city water, but for those on well and septic, Flushy can help keep your septic field in optimal condition, which means less back-ups and expensive pumping!
You can purchase these products on the Natural House website. These can also be found on Amazon!
You can also follow Natural House on Facebook and on twitter to stay on top of their latest products and promotions!
The awesome folks at Natural House are offering one of my lucky readers a 30 Day Supply of ALL THREE of these great products! How cool is that?!
Please use this handy Rafflecopter form to enter!
This giveaway is open to US Residents 18+ and will be open until 12:01AM EST on 12/19/2011. Winners will be chosen at random and will be announced here, tweeted, shared on Facebook, and contacted via e-mail. The winners will have 48 hours to reply and claim their prize. If I receive no response, I will be forced to draw a new winner.
***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***