Anyway, according to the manual, here are some of the obstacles to a smokin' sex life that many couples (including us) are guilty of. I will post after each item on the list whether or not these are offenses that we, as a couple, are guilty of partaking in. Feel free to check off the items that describe your life.
- Sleep with kids or pets in your bed or bedroom? ~Kids, yes. The babies DO sleep in our room. Pets, heck no!!!! Dan would love to have the dog in the room, but it would drive me insane! No dogs in my room, or especially in my bed. Ever. Period.
- Have (and use) a television, computer, or smartphone in the bedroom? ~TV, yes. I can't sleep in dead silence, so I always have it on as background noise. Dan gets sucked in and his brain cells get eaten by it, though. I don't even pay attention to the TV 95% of the time. And obviously, the computer goes in my bedroom. When would I find the time to blog or enter my sweepstakes if I didn't do it when everyone else was asleep?
- Spend your evenings on the internet,e-mailing, using social networking? ~I try not to while Dan is home and awake. I may hop on for a few minutes here or there, but for the most part I limit my internet use for when he's busy, asleep, or at work.
- Leave the door open while using the restroom? ~Guilty. Totally guilty here. Unless we're pooping. Some things must remain sacred, people!
- Perform personal grooming habits in front of your partner, like flossing, brushing your teeth,shaving, etc?~ Okay. Yes, we do these things, but neither Dan nor I feel that this is an issue.
- Sometimes skip basic hygiene because you're too tired, lazy, or think your partner doesn't care? ~ Dan has been known to do this, but I do not. I MUST be clean at all times. I have a weird obsession with smelling good,lol. I may not always have make-up on and my hair may not always be styled, but I ALWAYS practice good basic hygiene!
Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 5 of the K-Y Brand Intimacy Experiment!
For more information about the Intimacy Experiment, make sure to check out K-Y Brand’s Facebook Page, Couples Place.
Disclosure: I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review. In addition, K-Y® Brand sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate. All thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and my own, and were not influenced in any way.