I am always very humbled when I receive awards from other bloggers. I am just a little fish in a great big sea in the bloggy world, and it is always nice to recognize other blogs for their content and talent.
The rules after accepting this award:
- Thank the person who awarded you.
- Divulge 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 deserving bloggers.
- I am afraid if biscuit cans. You know, the Pillsbury biscuits found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store? I HATE that they can randomly POP when you start peeling the paper. It scares me and almost gives me a heart attack! So when I use these, I always, without fail, have either my husband or my 11 year old open them for me. Yes, I am a wuss like that! Go ahead and laugh...You know you wanna! That's okay. I laugh at myself, too!
- I need a new swimsuit before the summer starts. BAD. I have lost 50lbs since having my 2 youngest babies, and my bathing suit hangs on me like a tent. So I am furiously entering blog giveaways for a cute new swimsuit! My husband's dad has an in-ground pool that I am sure we'll be swimming in this summer. I have had 3 C-sections, so I am not gonna rock a bikini, but I would SO love a cute tankini! Any friends in real life, this would be a GREAT birthday gift...well, early birthday gift.....lol
- I have more beauty and bath products than anyone I know. I have an obsession with "smell-good" stuff! My stash has taken over a whole linen closet, under 2 sinks, and an entire bookshelf! I need to find a new signature scent, though, since my favorite, Sicily by Dolce & Gabbana, is no longer being marketed in the US. I am half tempted to go to Europe and stockpile the stuff! Any suggestions would be appreciated!
- I am a Kardashian addict. Cheesy, I know...But I am hooked! Yes, they may not be the brightest bulbs in the box, but they crack me up. Plus I think I am secretly hoping that once...Just ONCE...any one of them won't look so darn perfect, if only for a second. Boy, what I would give to come from their gene pool!
- I think everyone who cloth-diapers NEEDS an Ebber-Deeber diaper. I am addicted to these! And Sara, their owner, is an awesome person! These are soooo cute and virtually missile-proof. And they come in almost 300 different fabrics. I am so obsessed with her diapers that I actually dream about them. Apparently I was talking in my sleep and told Dan I was making a hammock out of a giant Ebber-Deeber. True story. So if you don't have an Ebber-Deeber, you should totally buy one. Or buy 10. They're the greatest! I know I talk about these a lot, and NO, Sara doesn't ask me to! I just like em that much!
- Speaking of diapers, I love the smell of diaper rash creams. Especially Desitin and Bordeaux's Butt Paste. It makes me so sad that they aren't cloth diaper friendly. So if anyone knows of a diaper cream that IS and still smells yummy, please let me know and I will love you forever!
- I recently won a grand prize in a national contest for having the WORST marriage proposal. No joke. My husband did not propose properly at all. Apparently I was able to overlook his foot-in-mouth-itis, because we are very happily married and have 2 babies under the age of 2. I do give him a hard time about it now, since out of TONS of entries, my proposal was the worst! Hey, at least I got a 250.00 lingerie shopping spree out of it!
- Makobi Scribe
- Adventures In All Things Food
- Jamie's Precious Peas
- Evoluchun's Miscellaneous Blog
- Masshole Mommy
- Mom's Focus On Cyber World
- Jewels For Hope
- Freckleberry Finds
- Miracle Momas
- Chubby Cheeks Thinks
- Mommy Is Green
- Love Lives Here
- Knocked Up And Nursing
I LOVE these blogs, and think they are very deserving of this award! Hope you'll check them out, too!