***Disclosure: As a Smiley360 Blogger, I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation has been provided and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
Recently, I received a package full of Airborne products to try out for myself. This is a brand I have heard of but never tried, so I was eager to see what all the hype is about.
We tried several varieties of Airborne products, and I have to say, the ones that are the biggest hit with my children would have to be the gummies. They are shaped like fruit wedges, so kids are happy to take them. They are also easy to chew and have a great fruit flavor.
I tried some of the chewables, and while my kids LOVED them, I thought they were very sour. But hey, kids seem to really like sour things, so it's perfect for little ones!
I would definitely recommend giving Airborne a try if you're looking for an easy to take immune support supplement that's kid-friendly. My family really likes it, and I think yours might, too!
- Check out all of Airborne's flavors and forms here http://bit.ly/1abEpqq
- For a short list of Airborne's various formulations, click here http://bit.ly/163r8Pq
- Be sure to grab a $1.00 digital coupon for Airborne http://bit.ly/1gac7UQ
- Like Airborne on Facebook http://on.fb.me/16ydTKb
- Follow Airborne on Twitter http://bit.ly/1blJY7l