I have been making all of my baby food my hand...So naturally, I have been drooling over The Original Baby Bullet for quite some time now. Luckily, I will have the chance to review this amazing system very soon!
Speaking of Holiday dishes, the awesome folks at The Original Baby Bullet have some awesome recipe ideas that will allow you to include even the littlest of family members in the Holiday feasts! Check out some of my favorites:
Apple Walnut Puree- A delicious holiday treat
· 2 Apples, cored & peeled (Pink Lady, Fuji or Gala are all good choices)
· 1/4 Cup Walnuts, shelled & halved
· 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
- Place apples and walnuts in the Turbo Steamer.
- Cook until apples are fork tender.
- Place apples, walnuts, cinnamon and 3 tbsp of the water to The Baby Bullet and puree until smooth.
- Cool and serve.
One Pot Christmas Dinner- Feast for your little king
· 1 cup of cubed Turkey - uncooked
(using cooked is fine as well)
· 1/2 cup peeled and cubed winter squash
· 1/2 cup peeled and cubed white potato
· 1/2 cup peeled and cubed sweet potato
· 1/2 cup peas or green beans
· 1 small handful of fresh or frozen cranberries
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan
- Add 2 cups of water
- Bring to a gentle boil and then turn heat to low
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink and veggies may be easily pierced with a fork.
- Transfer the cooked One Pot Christmas Dinner to the Baby Bullet and puree until you achieve the desired consistency.
Yummy Sweet Potato Pie- Delicious and nutritious
· 2 ounces of sweet potato cubed.
· 4 tbsp oat meal or rice cereal
· 2 tbsp water
· Yogurt (optional)
- Steam sweet potato in the Turbo Steamer.
- Combine oat meal or rice cereal and water in the Baby Bullet and Puree until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Mix in yogurt for babies over 8 months.
Don't those sound wonderful? I know I will be trying them out on my babies in the coming weeks!
The Original Baby Bullet™, which boasts a warm, cheerful design aesthetic, is much more than a blender – it’s a 22-piece comprehensive baby food making system designed to make mom’s life easier while ensuring baby begins life eating the healthiest, most nutrient-rich all-natural foods. Jarred baby food is much more expensive than homemade food and typically contains unhealthy sugars, preservatives and fillers (even when it’s labeled organic). With The Original Baby Bullet™, moms are in full control of every ingredient that goes into their baby’s food. Fresh is always best!
HOW TO CONNECT:
You can check out The Original Baby Bullet on their website.
You can also follow them on Facebook and on twitter to stay on top of their latest products and promotions!
Also, check out other great recipes and parenting tips at www.babybulletblog.com
Purchase The Original Baby Bullet™ 22-piece system for $59.97 at Bed Bath and Beyond, Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Babies R Us and other fine realtors.
Review and GIVEAWAY coming soon! Be sure to check back in the following weeks!
***Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I will be receiving a product to review in an upcoming post. All opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***