***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation has been provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
My family loves eating home cooked meals, and I love the fact that I am not only in total control of what we're putting into our bodies when I cook, I also save us loads of money compared to eating out or buying prepackaged foods.
I wholeheartedly believe that the key to being a successful home cook is having professional quality kitchen appliances. Sure, you can buy inexpensive small appliances, but I promise you that having higher quality equipment produces better results with less headaches. This is especially helpful when preparing large Holiday feasts for several people. Having professional grade equipment can save tons of time and provide consistent results, which will allow you to spend more time entertaining guests and less time in the kitchen.
One product I am absolutely loving right now is the Ninja Ultima Blender. You may have seen this beauty on TV, and this is one kitchen helper that definitely lives up to its claims. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and is an incredibly versatile tool that just may make you stow away your other small kitchen electrics. And yes, it even performs just as well, if not better, than the higher priced competitors.
About the Ninja Ultima :
The Ninja Ultima is far from being ordinary, since you can create anything from soups and smoothies to pastry crusts, cookies, salsas and more, all in this one easy to use unit. With extreme versatility comes extreme power as well.
Here are some of the Ninja’s features:
- Ninja’s signature Total Crushing™ blades that work in unison with newly developed High Speed Cyclonic blades
- PRO Variable Speed with a range of speeds from 3,700 to 24,000 RPM
- Dual Stage Blending-Ninja has Total Crushing Blades that rotate at 5,000 RPM that crush whole fruits, vegetables, seeds & ice. The bottom High Speed Cyclonic Blades rotate independently at 24,000 RPM to liquefy ingredients to a smooth consistency in mere seconds.
- Powerful 1500 Watt, 2.5 HP Motor-This motor is super strong! Paired with the tough blades, this is the ultimate kitchen tool that will allow you to create restaurant quality dishes in the comfort of your own kitchen!
- One extra-large, 72 ounce multi-tasking pitcher
- Two 16 ounce Single Serve cups with Sip & Seal™ to-go lids
- One 8 cup capacity food processor bowl that makes up to two pounds of dough in 30 seconds
- Designed to fit comfortably under your cabinets to save precious counter space when not in use.
Our Review :
One thing I absolutely love is that the lid locks sturdily into place. Have you ever had a lid fly off, making a HUGE mess while using a blender? I have, and it's not fun....Especially when you then need to clean splatters off the walls and ceiling. With the Ninja Ultima, this is never an issue. Foods and liquids always stay inside the blender where they belong.
We decided we wanted some delicious parfaits, so we used the Ultima to make fresh whipped cream and homemade granola "crumbles" to add depth and dimension to our parfaits. They came out beautifully, and were absolutely fantastic!
So naturally, Dan said he wanted to make a pie using the Ninja Ultima. He was able to make a wonderful, flaky pie crust using the blender. I was really surprised to see how quick and easy this was, since doughs are something I would never imagine using a blender for. Using the Ninja Ultima was so much easier and more convenient than lugging out our heavy, bulky stand mixer. It even took less time, thanks to the super powerful motor!
Here is our Triple Berry Pie with a flaky crust! Doesn't it look amazing?