***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation has been provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
For the 2014 Holiday season, I will be featuring tons of great gift ideas for babies, kids, men, women, pets, and even for the person who has everything. We all have some of those on our gift lists, don't we? There will even be loads and loads of chances to win many of the gifts I am featuring. How cool is that?! You can check out my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide at any time from now till Christmas. Make sure to check often, as it will be growing by the day!
Today, I want to talk about a product that makes my life soooo much easier. I have the horrible habit of losing my cell phone. I mindlessly set it down on countertops or on shelves or tables. Plus, my preschoolers like playing Candy Crush, so they steal my phone and sometimes hide in in odd places, such as their toy box. So half the time I truly do not know where my phone is. It can be pretty maddening, actually. I end up missing calls, some of which are important.
Thanks to the Panasonic Link2Cell Bluetooth® Enabled Phone with Answering Machine KX-TGH263B, I no longer have to know where my cell phone is to receive the call. This awesome, cordless phone system syncs with my cell, so if it rings, our home phone will, too. It will even indicate on the screen that a cell call is coming in. Pretty neat, huh?
Another thing I love is the answering machine. This is easy to set up, and you can easily receive voice mails. I like using this rather than our phone company's voice mail. Having to call in to retrieve is a pain, and I like the convenience of being able to listen to messages with the simple push of a button.
Here's the phone in its resting state. As you can tell by the lower left hand corner of the display, my cell phone is linked via Bluetooth technology.
Another thing I really love about this phone is the fact that you can actually import your cell's phone directory into these phones, via Bluetooth! This is super convenient, and saves the time and hassle of having to manually enter each and every number.
- Talking Caller ID. This comes in quite handy when your hands are full and you need to decide whether to drop everything to grab the phone or to just ignore it and let the call go to voice mail.
- Voice Mail. Yes, this unit has a voice mail function built into it! This is much more convenient than having to dial and outside number to retrieve messages.
- Call Blocking. From the phone itself! Do you get annoying, harrassing, never-ending calls from telemarketers? We sure do! We also get about a zillion calls a day from debt collectors looking for my husband's sister. Who does not live here. In fact, she's not even in this state. We tell them this, but they keep calling. Now we can just block them and be done. Hooray for silence!
- Noise reduction at the touch of a button. If you have a bad connection or there's interference on the line, you can improve the quality of the sound by pressing one button. Pretty neat!
- A wide variety of ringtones. We chose Pachel Bell's Canon in D. Yes, that's an option! There are loads of different sounds and melodies, so you're bound to find one you love!
Also, Panasonic has some great stocking stuffers, like this Portable Charger for Mobile Devices. This has an integrated USB Cable, making charging on the go easier than ever!