My beautiful, fabulous Sister-In-Law is an Army wife living at Ft. Hood in the wonderful state of Texas. She has been there for about 4 years now, and she is always telling me about how many amazing things there are to do in the Lonestar State. She and her soldier have done a lot of great things like visit the Gulf of Mexico, go to real life rodeos, and so much more! I actually live vicariously through her, since with 2 toddlers, it is rather difficult to find the time to take a vacation.
I have always wanted to visit Texas, despite the heat, and have done a lot of research on places I would love to visit there. One of the best vacation destinations? San Antonio! From historic places like the The Alamo to fun theme parks like Sea World and Six Flags, this city seems to have it all! There's even great shopping and delicious restaurants!
Because of the diverse attractions in San Antonio, this has made it onto my must-visit list. Thankfully, I recently discovered a program in San Antonio called SAVE. You can use the San Antonio Vacation Experience (SAVE) program to get exclusive discounts and deals on attractions around town.
Here are just a few of the places I would use SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience to help me keep my money in my pocketbook:
1. SeaWorld! I remember going to the SeaWorld in Ohio when I was a kid, and I loved seeing all of the aquatic life and getting splashed by Shamu the Killer Whale. Sadly, this theme park no longer exists in Ohio. But they have one in San Antonio! This season,Sea World San Antonio is debuting “Aquatica,” an 18-acre aquatic park with up-close animal experiences, high-speed thrills and relaxing, sandy beaches. SAVE discounts include deals on family-four packs, second day free, $10 off admission and more.
2. Six Flags! This theme park features over 50 rides and attractions, including eight roller coasters. New at Fiesta Texas is the SkyScreamer swing ride that provides aerial views that surpass the park’s quarry walls. SAVE discounts include adults pay kids price, buy an adult ticket and get a child’s free, next day free and more.
3. The Zoo! Experience the plants and animals of Africa and go on Safari—all in San Antonio! The San Antonio Zoo's exhibit Africa Live! has exotic exhibits and even an African street market. How cool is that?! SAVE discount is $2 off admission.
4. Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch! This local favorite has animals from all over the world: zebras, wildebeest, giraffes, rhinos and more. The SAVE discount is $2 off admission.
5. Water fun at Splashtown! This water park is a perennial favorite, with over 50 rides and attractions, concerts, and “Dive In Movie” nights for families. SAVE discount is up to $42.
6. San Antonio Botanical Gardens. This relaxing retreat offers acres of lush vegetation. Visitors can wander through formal gardens and even a special garden for the blind where emphasis is placed on the texture and scent of plants. SAVE discount is $1 off admission.
I would also love to visit the many area restaurants, shopping boutiques, and maybe even take one of the quaint trolley tours available in San Antonio! This gem of a city has so much to do for families! Whether it be a romantic retreat for two or fun for the kiddos, there's always something to do in sunny San Antonio!
PR Friendly Mama!
I'm Brandy, a happily married, proud mama of two munchkins and a teen. You can read more about me HERE. If you're interested in building a working relationship, please feel free to e-mail me at: NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3@gmail.com
Links We Love :