***Disclosure: This post is sponsored by GameStop. All opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
We have another gamer in the house, and it might not be who you'd expect. Sure, we ALL love gaming. My teen enjoys playing on occasion, and so does my youngest son. But the biggest gamer in the house? It would HAVE to be my soon-to-be 5 year old daughter.
Sophie lives, eats, and breathes gaming. She is constantly playing games on her tablets, laptop, the XBOX 360, or the Wii. She loves watching gaming videos on YouTube, too. Yes, this child will seriously sit and watch other people play video games for hours on end. She actually prefers this to things you'd expect a 5 year old girl to enjoy, like cartoons and princess movies.
Don't believe me? Check out this Instagram video I posted a few weeks ago. Here, Sophie makes it very clear what kind of girl she is!
Check out these amazing deals and new releases to keep gift-ers and gift-ees alike happy, such as:
· The big hit, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: $39.99
· WWE 2K15 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4: $59.99
· Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4: $59.99
· Family fave, Disney INFINITY Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition Starter Pack: $54.99 (reg. $74.99)
· Go next-gen with an Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Bundle:$449.99 (reg. $499.99)
· Upgrade-worthy, PlayStation TV System Bundle: $99.99 (reg. $139.99)
You can even exchange your unwanted gift cards for GameStop credit. This handy service uses CardPool, and transfers are done instantly. How stinking cool is that?!
As always, GameStop accepts several different payment methods, including trade-in value for your unwanted games, systems, and devices. This is a GREAT perk, and one we have taken advantage of many, many times.
Connect with GameStop :