Dan and I have played several couple's games before. Some of them mild, some of them wild. While many of them were fun, some were just so incredibly cheesy that it took away from the whole point of the game: Connecting with your partner in a positive way. I guess sitting there giggling saying "Are you KIDDING me?!" is a form of bonding, but I'm sure it's not what the manufacturers of certain games intended,lol...
So when I received my Goodnight Sweetheart Couples Edition game, I was interested to see how it compared to other games we have played. The first thing I noticed was the beautiful box that the cards come in, complete with a satiny ribbon to tie it shut with. Oh, and I would like to mention that the ribbon is attached to the box, which is a nice touch in my opinion. It makes it very easy to simply tie a bow without having to make sure that the ribbon is properly centered on the box, etc. The box is actually so aesthetically pleasing that this game can easily be left out on a coffee table or shelf and will enhance the decor of the room! I love that, since I hate having to dig through our game closet to find a game to play. This is easy to keep at arms reach for easy play.
So after admiring the gorgeous little package, it was time to play the game. Goodnight Sweetheart comes with very easy to understand instructions, and there are a couple of different ways to play the game. There is a short version which is a wonderful, quick way to have a "feel good moment" with your partner before turning in for the evening, and there is a longer version which can be played like a standard game. We played the long version initially. The game consists of different types of cards: Sweetheart Cards, Action Cards, Sharing Cards, and Wild Cards.
We really enjoyed playing Goodnight Sweetheart Couples Edition. It definitely left us smiling, feeling closer, with that warm fuzzy feeling. We plan to play the game as part of our daily routine. It's so easy, and all it takes (for the short version) is 2 cards, 2 minutes, and 2 willing participants! I have to say I am impressed by this product, as it is a couple's game that actually does what is intended. This game is one of the BEST couple's games I have played to date.
Goodnight Sweetheart also offers other versions, like Goodnight Sweetheart for kids, teens, and tweens! What an awesome way to nurture the family relationships that mean the most to us! Want a copy of your own? (I know you do!)
You can purchase your own copy of Goodnight Sweetheart Couples Edition (or one of their other wonderful products) at their website.
But...Goodnight Sweetheart would like to spread the love by offering one of my readers their very own copy of the Goodnight Sweetheart Couples Edition! How cool is that!?
Here are the rules. Please complete the mandatory entry FIRST, and leave a VALID e-mail address in your comment. I have had to re-draw winners a couple of times due to lack of e-mail address. Please leave a separate entry for each comment. If an entry is worth +2, leave 2 comments so all of your entries count!
- You MUST be a public GFC follower of this blog
- Please visit Goodnight Sweetheart and tell me something you learned or really like about their products.
- +2 Like Goodnight Sweetheart on Facebook and leave me your user name. It is not necessary to thank them for the giveaway, but it would be nice to show some sponsor love!
- +2 Follow Goodnight Sweetheart on Twitter and leave your user name.
- +2 Subscribe to Goodnight Sweetheart on YouTube. Leave subscriber name.
- +2 Subscribe to my blog via e-mail. You must confirm subscription!
- +2 Follow me on twitter and leave your user name.
- +2 Friend me on Facebook and leave user name.
- +5 Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave user name. Widget is in the sidebar!
- +5 Share this giveaway on Facebook. Leave me the link. Can be done DAILY for 5 entries/day
- +2 Enter my CrunchyNYummy or Snorg Tees giveaways!
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs. This can be done DAILY for 1 entry/day. Just click the box on my sidebar!
- Tweet this giveaway. Can be done 3x/day, with tweets at least 2 hours apart. Feel free to use the following tweet:
- Leave a RELEVANT comment on any non-giveaway post. Can be done as many times as you'd like, as long as comments are on different posts! This DOES apply for completing early entries on Sponsor Spotlight posts!!
This giveaway will end on 4/06 at 11:59 PM, and is open to US residents 18+. Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be posted here and notified by e-mail. Winner will then have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Good luck!
***Disclosure: I received a product from Goodnight Sweetheart to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided, and my opinions are 100% honest and my own.***