Welcome to the Glass Dharma Straws Event!
Sip the World Make a Difference with Glass Dharma Straws
Sponsored by: Glass Dharma
Hosted by: Mom Powered Media, Powered by Mom, Mom to Bed by 8, Baby Costcutters & Mom Does Reviews
Read Powered by Mom's Review of the Glass Dharma Straws HEREI have actually never used glass straws, but the idea definitely intrigues me. I'd love to give these a try! About Glass Dharma Drinking Straws They are the brainchild of creator David Leonhardt a lampworker (glassblower) for over 15 years. When he and his wife moved to the Mendocino Coast he noticed when he was doing some work for a local glass shop in town that they had glass drinking straws. He had never seen them before but that what a unique and elegant idea that could help be a solution to reducing the plastics that are wasted and end up in our garbage! Did you know that according to McDonald's own website as of 2008 they serve an average of 52 million meals PER DAY! Which makes you wonder how many of those meals had a plastic straw come with it? Hmm yes it's a big problem but Glass Dharma has given has a beautiful item to be part of the solution! Here's why we should use glass straws
- Glass straws don’t leach toxins into your food as you drink.
- Each time you use your glass straw equals one less plastic straw ending up in your landfill.
- One glass straw replaces thousands of plastic straws. (How many times will you use a straw the rest of your life?)
- Using your glass drinking straw adds a feeling of beauty to your day.
- Great for hot or cold drinks, microwave and dishwasher safe!!
- Covered with their unbelievable Lifetime Guarantee Against Breakage. Means that if they ever break, they’ll replace them – Free