***Disclosure: I received a complimentary box to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
Anyway, recently, I received a Fall Box from fabfitfun. This seasonal subscription box contains tons of full-sized, luxury beauty and fitness goodies. Every season, you can try out great new products, and maybe even discover some new favorites!
- Curated by Giuliana Rancic and the FabFitFun Team.
- $120+ in Beauty, Fitness, Fashion, and Wellness Finds for only $49.99 per season.
- Full-size, premium products delivered 4 times per year.
- Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask with Collagen and Rose Oil by Passport to Beauty ($65): There are actually 2 of these masks included in the box. These masks are made with collagen, colloidal gold, and essential rose oil. These masks are said to improve circulation, soothe the skin, and increase enzyme activity in the skin. I'm not going to lie...These masks are kind of ridiculous looking. I posted a photo on Facebook wearing one, and friends' comments were hilarious. I was told I looked like I was covered in ear wax, that it looked like an Ed Gein creation, and that I looked like the first face transplant. If you can get past the weird look and feel, it's actually very luxurious and leaves the skin feeling nice and soft.
- Lucky Lip Stain by Manna Kadar Cosmetics 4mL / 0.135fl.oz ($19.20): This product is awesome. It's a primer, gloss, and stain, all in one tube. The color is nice and subtle, and quite natural looking. This is great for everyday wear, and leaves my lips looking and feeling fantastic! It's long-lasting, too!
- Flawless Skin Fluid by Doctor D Schwab ($39): I LOVE this product! This is a lightweight, tinted moisturizer that is designed to even out skin tone and even add a nice, subtle glow. It can be worn with or without makeup, and blends very easily. I love the fact that it doesn't leave behind a nasty, greasy residue. Definitely found a new fave in this one!
- FabFitFun x Tappan Collective Umbrella ($32) Subscribers can choose from the following colors: Pretty in Pink, Sky Blue, Classic Black, Mango Tango or Sunshine Yellow. This umbrella features a whimsical "Rain, Rain Go Away" design, created especially for fabfitfun by LA based artist, Ashkahn Shahparnia. Here in Ohio, we gets LOADS of precipitation this time of year, so this will definitely come in handy!
- Purple Purse Foundation Tassel Charm: I was excited to see this included, since this gorgeous purple tassel charm helps victims of domestic violence and financial abuse. I just happen to be a survivor of domestic violence, so this special campaign by Allstate Foundation Purple Purse is something near and dear to my heart.
- HISY Battery Pack ($24.99): I always have bad luck when it comes to keeping my phone charged on the go. The HISY Battery Pack solves that problem. This portable charger comes in Berry + Rose, Mint + Lavender or Aqua + Navy. This is definitely a must-have during this busy Holiday season!
- Strength Tubing Ankle & Tone Body Tone with Tubing: Lower Body & Core DVD by Merrithew ($33): As always, fabfitfun includes something fitness-related in each box. This season, it's a fitness tube designed to help work out the legs, thighs, and even the bum. There's also a DVD to help make sure you're using it properly and help guide your workout.
- Glass Crystal Bead Bracelet by Tribe Alive ($49): VIP Subscribers are given the option to choose between Aquamarine, Mexican Blue, White Jade or Grey Jade. I received the Grey Jade. It's very pretty and delicate, and would make a great accessory for everyday wear. I don't know that I would pay nearly $50 for it, but it is definitely a nice piece!
- Picture it On Canvas Gift Card ($75): I was absolutely thrilled to see this gift certificate included! This brand offers tons of unique, customizable wall art, home decor, and even photo gifts! I used my certificate to order a photo slate for a friend's family. He was senselessly murdered recently, and this will be the perfect gift to honor his memory.
- Jeweler’s Wife Gift Card ($15): This gift certificate also includes free shipping, so while $15 doesn't sound like a lot, you'd be surprised what you can find in the sale section. I will definitely use this to do some Holiday shopping!
- 3D White Brilliance 2-Step System by Crest: This includes a single use sample to try this whitening system before you buy. I would have liked to see full-sized product to really see results, but hey! Free samples are always appreciated, anyway!