Luckily, Kyle's skin isn't too bad. He just gets the occasional pimple here and there. He is still incredibly self-conscious about it, though. That's why when I received the opportunity to review the Proactiv system, I jumped at the chance. My son sees the commercials on TV all the time, and has been interested in trying it. After all, who wouldn't want to use what Katy Perry uses? To my preteen, this seemed to be the most important factor initially. What can I say? Proactiv definitely knows how to market to their target audience and have had my son's attention for quite some time now!
On top of having a great product that has been used and trusted by so many, they also have a fantastic commitment to customer service. The knowledgeable staff at Proactiv are so dedicated to banishing embarrassing blemishes one face at a time, they now have a personalized service called Proactiv 365. What is Proactiv 365, and what are the benefits of taking advantage of this service? Here is a brief overview of what is included:
- Expert Skin Care Advisors On Call: To help you achieve your best results possible and whenever you have a question, you can consult a doctor-trained Skin Care Advisor for valuable one-on-one guidance. Trained by founding dermatologists, Drs. Rodan and Fields, these Skin Care Advisors are ready to hear from you via toll-free phone, email or online chat, 24/7/365. So, whenever you have any questions about your Proactiv regimen, or any other questions about these products, Proactiv's Skin Care Advisors are available to help.
- Free Online Consultations With Drs. Rodan and Fields: This unique interactive Online Consultation offers you customized assistance from Proactiv's founding dermatologists, Drs. Rodan and Fields. Based on your input, they can advise you on everything from skin dryness to occasional blemishes to acne breakouts. Whatever your concern, the doctors can help guide you to the skincare approach that's just right for you. Proactiv wants to help your skin get clear and stay clear.
- Comprehensive Q&A Information Source: Enjoy free access to one of the most comprehensive and reliable sources of acne information available — more than 500 question-and-answer topics in a well-organized and easily searchable format. Drs. Rodan and Fields give you the benefit of over 40 years combined experience concerning prescription acne medicines, acne myths, alternative therapies, the effect of hormones and diet, and more.
- Customized Just For You: Because skin care concerns are unique, Proactiv's Skin Care Advisors can help answer your questions and customize your regimen, making it easy. Together they will help you achieve your best results possible.
- The Doctors' Secrets to a Lifetime of Clear Skin: First-time Proactiv customers receive a free 68-page pocketsize book, The Doctors' Secrets to a Lifetime of Clear Skin, by Drs. Rodan and Fields. Inside, you'll discover 30 nuggets of vital skin care wisdom to achieve the best skin of your life. A must-read, full of helpful ideas.
To put it simply: Proactiv works. My son has been using this for a couple of weeks, and he has been able to keep his blemishes at bay. His skin even looks brighter and more radiant. I really like that these products are also very gentle to the skin, and aren't drying like so many other acne treatments tend to be. The Proactiv skin care advisor my son spoke with was also very helpful and informative and gave him some great tips to help keep his complexion clear. We love Proactiv, and my son plans to continue using it.
To learn more about Proactiv 365, please visit this page.
***Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Proactiv and received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.***