***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
When dealing with the sniffles, my own or my kids', I prefer to take a more natural approach to treating the symptoms and finding relief. Sure, sometimes medication is truly necessary, but most often, I find that's not the case. One of the most effective ways I have found to combat colds and allergies is by using cool mist humidifiers from Crane USA.
Why Choose Cool Mist ?
Here are some of the benefits :
- Moisture in the air helps tame persistent coughs, sore throats, and congestion. This means more sleep for adults and children who are suffering.
- Helps keep skin soft and supple. Moisture helps to prevent chapped lips and dry, itchy skin.
- Pediatrician recommended cold and flu relief. Did you know that the American Association of Pediatrics advises against the use of OTC medicines for kids under the age of 6? It's true! They recommend cool mist to soothe these symptoms, instead!
- Helps Treat Croup. If you've ever dealt with this horrible condition, you know how urgent relieving those symptoms is. Cool mist helps to soothe sore throats and quiet that barking cough in no time.
- Silence snoring. Humidity helps to moisturize the respiratory system, which can reduce the loudness and intensity of snoring.
- Save money on your utility bills! Dry air feels colder than humidified air. Using cool mist can save you a bundle during the cooler months!
- Removes annoying static electricity. Raising the humidity in the air reduces static electricity in the home. Good to know, right?
Crane USA Cool Mist Humidifier Features:
- Ultrasonic cool mist operation
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, dry skin
- 1 gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- Mists up to 2.1 gallons of moisture per day
- Effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet
- Auto shutoff safety sensor
- Uses less energy than a standard household light bulb
- Does not require a filter
Our Review of Violet the Hippo :
The instructions were incredibly simple to follow, and we had our humidifier working in no time flat. Simply add water where shown, put on the top, and plug in. It's recommended that you empty the water daily and disinfect on a weekly basis. This ensures that the moisture going into the air is clean, fresh moisture.
Overall, I would definitely recommend Crane USA's Cool Mist Humidifiers. These fun units are cute to look at, but they can also help your family through colds and flus and beyond. This is one of those must-haves for every household, in my opinion. They'd make a fantastic baby shower gift, or even a housewarming gift!
How to Connect :
You can also check them out on Facebook, on twitter, on Pinterest, on Instagram, and on YouTube! Yep. These guys are social!
Enter to WIN :
How cool is that?!
Please enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!