Anyway, I am a huge fan of flavored coffees. French Vanilla...Toasted Hazelnut...Pecan Praline...Golden Caramel.....Are you drooling yet? There's nothing better than a nice, flavorful cup of coffee. Some of my favorites come from the folks at Community Coffee.
***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. No other compensation has been provided, and all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
I have been a fan of Community Coffee for quite some time. Their coffees are bold and flavorful, and are always very fresh tasting. Plus, I just have to love a brand that gives back and supports our military. My favorite uncle is a Lt. Col in the Air Force, and has served time in Afghanistan and Kuwait. Our brave service men and women definitely have a special place in my heart. If you're looking for a coffee that is sure to please even the pickiest of tastes, check out what Community Coffee has to offer. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Did you know you can cook with your favorite coffee, too? It's true! You can used coffee grounds as a rub for beef roasts, which is perfect for summer grilling. You can also use brewed coffee in a variety of dishes, including some amazingly tempting desserts. A little bit goes a long way, and everyone will wonder why YOUR dessert is so extraordinary.
1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 16oz sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brewed Toasted Hazelnut Community Coffee
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Bottle "Chocolate Shell" syrup. (This hardens after you dispense it.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil and coffee. Mix until ingredients are well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Batter will be super thick. Spoon into your prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until cake springs back when lightly tapped. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove cool completely on wire rack.
- Once your cake is cooled, liberally apply Chocolate Shell Syrup on the top and top with fresh raspberries.
Connect with Community Coffee :
You can also connect with them on Facebook and on twitter to stay on top of their latest products and promotions!
Enter to win :
How cool is that?!