***Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC. or the manufacturer of this product.***
The problem is, I am also a self-proclaimed foodie. I LOVE food. One of my favorite things to do is cook, so I make all these huge dinners and yes, they don't always include the healthiest options. I love a good Chicken Alfredo or Tetrazzini, and I also love Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Shaved Parmesan and Asiago cheeses...(Heck, I will devour pretty much anything that's smothered in cheese!) I also love bacon, and pasta and cheese...Wait, didn't I already mention cheese? Yep. That's my weakness!
So when I do indulge in little diet "cheats", I don't feel guilty or totally thrown off track. I use Calorease, along with portion control and exercise, to help make sure those little indulgences don't end up going to my thighs.
Calorease is one of the easiest ways to make your weight management program more effective. Unlike many other diet aids, it is completely stimulant-free and therefore heart-healthy. It has been shown to bind and eliminate up to 9 times its weight in dietary fat, reducing up to 500 calories a day from the fat in foods. It is naturally sourced, and has been researched in studies and clinical trials. As part of a reduced- calorie diet—and with a regular exercise program—Calorease is the edge you need to help you meet your goals.
- It’s easy to use Calorease. Simply take two tablets with a fat-containing meal three times a day. But stay consistent for the best results.
- If taken as recommended, results can be seen in about 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind that Calorease is not a license to overeat, nor is it a magic bullet for quick weight loss.
- There is no program or special diet involved with taking Calorease. A reasonable, balanced and nutritious fat-containing diet is recommended.
- Calorease does not contain gluten, lactose, yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, egg, soy, dairy, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. It is naturally sourced from grain and is suitable for vegans.
- A convenient blister pouch provides 1 serving (2 tablets) so it’s easy to take on the go. A 90-tablet pack of Calorease retails for $29.99
As far as side-effects go, I am pleased to say there really aren't many. I didn't feel sick or exhausted after taking this, and I didn't get jittery, either. The only thing I did notice is that since Calorease is a fat-binding supplement, it will help to keep you.....regular....If you know what I mean. No, you won't be running to the toilet with runs, but you definitely won't be constipated!
I would definitely recommend Calorease as part of a sensible diet and fitness plan. Yes, you have to make good food choices and actually burn some calories. Calorease is not a "magic pill", and is not meant to replace actual effort. It can however play an integral role in a successful diet and help those pounds disappear a little more quickly.
How to Connect And A Special Discount :
You can also follow Calorease on Facebook, on twitter, and on Pinterest to stay on top of their latest news and promotions!