***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate my review. As always, all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
It all starts in the home. In our homes, we are presented with things like allergens like dust or pet dander, things like formaldehyde, and other things that exist in the very air that we breathe. With furnaces running and windows closed, these are health risks we literally cannot escape. There's no disinfecting wipe for the air, after all.
Or is there?
Recently, I learned about a revolutionary product from Rowenta that will help ensure your family is breathing easier, not only during cold and flu season, but all year long. The Rowenta Intense Pure Air Air Purifier is the only purifier to remove 99.97% of indoor pollution AND destroy ALL formaldehyde in the air. How cool is that?!
Here are all of the technical specs about the Rowenta Intense Pure Air Air Purifier:
- The combined effect of 4 high performance filters efficiently clean the air: 99.97% of pollutants filtered and Formaldehyde destroyed.
- Pre-Filter: Traps above 10 microns particles like human and animal hair.
- Active Carbon Filter: Powerful odor removal benefits and pre-cleans the air before it reaches the HEPA filter
- True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens down to .3 micron particles in the air including dust, pollen, pet dander, virus, bacteria, mold, exhaust and more
- Exclusive Patented Nano Captur™ technology permanently destroys Formaldehyde, the most harmful indoor pollutant and a human carcinogen according to the WHO.
- Smart sensors with Auto-Mode work around the clock to detect particles in order to automatically adjust your air purifier settings to optimize your environment's comfort
- 4 airflow settings - Tailor the amount of airflow to fit your needs
- Filter replacement indicator for both HEPA and carbon filters
- For large rooms up to 400 square feet
This unit comes preassembled and ready to use, but I took it apart just to show the 4 stage filtration system.
Not only do you have your basic controls, there's also an indoor air quality indicator that detects pollutants and alerts you any time there's less than optimal air quality. It goes from blue-which is excellent air quality, to purple, and then to red, which obviously indicates that something nasty is in the air. No matter what you're doing, you can always tell with a simple glance how clean your air is.
This product doesn't take the place of regular cleaning or vacuuming, of course. Those things are still necessary. What this can do, though, is greatly improve the quality of the air circulating throughout your home, in the areas that matter most. Whether it's a family room or a bedroom, the Rowenta Intense Pure Air will most definitely allow you to have a happy, healthier home! This is definitely a worthwhile investment, in my opinion.
Connect With Rowenta :
You can also connect with Rowenta on Facebook, on twitter, and on YouTube to stay on top of their latest news, products, and promotions!
Enter to WIN :
How cool is that?!