***Disclosure: This recipe is sponsored by DataRank and Hidden Valley. As always, all opinions are 100% honest and have not been influenced in any way.***
You see, Ranch dressing is good for SO much more than a traditional salad. It can be used in main dishes, or even in delectable summer sides, like this Fiesta Salsa Pasta Salad. This is simple, easy, and a great way to sneak veggies into your diet. Even the pickiest of eaters won't be able to resist this bright, flavorful side dish.
All you need are a few ingredients: Rotini pasta like the Wacky Mac pictured above, some fresh produce, a can of black olives, some crisp Cilantro, and of course, Hidden Valley Light Fiesta Salsa Ranch.
While the pasta is cooking, chop up those veggies. I diced my cucumber and peppers, making them small enough that my family could enjoy all of the flavors in this dish in a single bite. I sliced the Cherry Tomatoes into thin rounds, too. Also be sure to rough chop your Cilantro at this time.
- 1 package Rotini pasta. We used Wacky Mac, since it comes in a variety of colors.
- 1 Cucumber, diced.
- 2 diced Bell Peppers, any color. We used Orange and Yellow this time.
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced.
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh Cilantro
- 1 can Sliced Black Olives
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Fiesta Salsa Ranch Dressing
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese (We used a Cheddar/Monterey Jack blend, but any will work!)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in COLD water. Set aside.
- Chop Cucumber and Bell Peppers. I diced both into small cubes.
- Chop Cilantro
- Slice Cherry Tomatoes into thin slices.
- Add all veggies, Cilantro, and Hidden Valley Fiesta Salsa Ranch to the cold pasta and stir well, making sure everything is combined and coated in the dressing.
- Add cheese and stir again.
- Refrigerate until nice and cold, then serve and enjoy!
In the meantime, please head to your local Walmart stores and grab some of these new Hidden Valley Ranch flavors.
CLICK HERE to download a valuable $1,00 coupon good on any Hidden Valley Flavored Ranch Salad Dressing!