I know I encounter many challenges while juggling working from home, maintaining a household, and caring for 2 toddlers and a preteen. Some days I find myself wishing I could find innovative products that would make my life easier. Thankfully, there are more and more "Mom-Preneurs" who are creating ingenious products that only a Mom could think of. One of my favorite Mom-Inspired products? Teething Bling! Oh, and Clouds and Stars Quick Zip Bedding!
Huggies recognizes that there is a dynamic and talented community of moms who strive to make life as a parent easier and more enjoyable every day. Now in its third year, the Huggies® MomInspired™ grant program celebrates the natural creativity of moms, who solve real parenting challenges every day in innovative ways.
- Grant recipients will receive $15,000 in seed capital as well as business resources to help turn innovative ideas into real-life inventions.
- Applications for the 2012 Huggies MomInspired grant program are currently being accepted through July 31, 2012.
- Moms can learn more and submit original, innovative and viable new business and product ideas now at HuggiesMomInspired.com.
- Grants will be announced and awarded in fall 2012.
- Nausea relief band to ease pregnancy symptoms
- Magnetic baby clothing for easy diaper changes
- Sleep coaching
***Disclosure: By posting about the Huggies MomInspired Grant Program, I am entered to win a prize. However, I only share information I feel would be of value to my readers, and as always, all opinions are 100% honest.***