- Carpet is quiet and comfortable! Because it’s soft and insulating, carpet is comfortable to walk on and reduces noise by absorbing sound.
- Carpet does require a lot of maintenance, but with proper care, a carpet can last you a lifetime.
- Carpet comes in many styles and colors, making finding the perfect carpet to correlate with your specific tastes easy.
- Hardwood flooring is safe and clean, as it isn’t manufactured using any chemicals, and is all natural.
- Hardwood flooring does require care, but maintenance is rather low.
- Hardwood flooring is extremely sustainable, as wood is an occurring resource. Hardwood floors can even be recycled.
- Both carpet and hardwood flooring offer unsurpassed beauty and value.
It’s the great home flooring debate! Carpet and hardwood flooring are two of the most popular flooring styles, but which one is best for you? Below are a few pros of both, to help you decide between the two.
PR Friendly Mama!
I'm Brandy, a happily married, proud mama of two munchkins and a teen. You can read more about me HERE. If you're interested in building a working relationship, please feel free to e-mail me at: NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3@gmail.com
Links We Love :